• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Westgate Modular Series News

Share/Bookmark

Westgate Modular Series News

To all customers in Europe,

The Westgate Studios Modules are now available from Best Service. The Oboes have been there awhile but the Flutes are now available there as well.

Update:
    The Horns module is coming along. We hope to have some demos up in about a week. Shortly after that you will be able to purchase direct downloads of the Solo Horn.

Poll:
    How many of you out there would like to see stand-alone "GVI player" versions of our libraries? You don't need to own any sampler, just a VST host like Sonar, etc.

If you don't want to post in this thread you can send us an email.
    Westgate Studios
    Sound Libraries for Gigastudio and Kontakt

Re: Westgate Modular Series News

my vote is yes,though why not kontakt player?

In short, the GVI license scheme is more financially reasonable for us than the Kontakt 2 player. This is only based on what I've heard. I tried contacting Native Instruments several times with no response. Tascam on the other hand has been very helpful.
    Westgate Studios

Keep on working with Tascam. I love your librarys!
    A player would be nice when you finsh the hole serie, not for every instrument alone. I dont want to have 20 GVI players at the end...
    Keep on sampling!

Your flute sounds so good! I will by it for chrismas! Thanks

You wouldn't need to load a different player for each instrument. Even though the libraries are released and sold individually they can be licensed as expansions to what you already have.
    Westgate Studios

BTW, what's the copy protection ''now''? I'm looking at the the flutes module and i don't think I'll able to resist that one...

The copy protection now is that when an illegal copy is loaded on your system it immediatly formats your drive. It will also erase the drives of all your friends and anyone you've ever met. It's top-notch stuff so I woudn't risk it.
    Westgate Studios

Thumbs up Re: Westgate Modular Series News

Hi, I'm an European owner of the downloaded Oboe:

may I buy the DVD at the special price from Best Service?

(poll: my vote is ok, the stand alone is a must to increase volumes enlarging target. If GVI is more convenient than K2 player, use it!
    But please stay tuned on Kontakt, it's a market leader, and after recent improvements and sales, they have a huge amount of customers like me ready to buy even simple libraries for K2)

Quote Originally Posted by timzydee
    The copy protection now is that when an illegal copy is loaded on your system it immediatly formats your drive. It will also erase the drives of all your friends and anyone you've ever met. It's top-notch stuff so I woudn't risk it.
    LOL... You're safe with me... I'm not that good with computers.

BTW, I'm probably ''the'' guy that's most exited about your module series, and a small part of it was because it came out as a K2 library, so it's K2 for me and i don't need a player.

Go Back to forum