• Register
  • Help

Topic: Midwest Clinic Chicago this week

Share/Bookmark

Midwest Clinic Chicago this week

The Midwest Clinic, International Band and Orchestra Conference, will take place in Chicago this week - December 19 - 23.

The Midwest Clinic hosts many educational clinics, workshops and concerts throughout the show.

If you happen to be at the show, please stop by and say hello. We'll be at the McCormicks and the Finale booths. We'll be showing the new Marching/Concert Band library there.

Hope to see some of you there.

Gary Garritan

Re: Midwest Clinic Chicago this week

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    The Midwest Clinic, International Band and Orchestra Conference, will take place in Chicago this week - December 19 - 23.

The Midwest Clinic hosts many educational clinics, workshops and concerts throughout the show.

If you happen to be at the show, please stop by and say hello. We'll be at the McCormicks and the Finale booths. We'll be showing the new Marching/Concert Band library there.

Hope to see some of you there.

Gary Garritan
    To be so close - and yet - because of circumstances - so far away.

I really wanted to see you there this week, Gary. If it were this weekend, I could have - but then you are venturing too close to Christmas.
    Good luck with the clinic! Best of luck in the Windy City!

Jerry
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!
    http://www.mylegacyfilm.com

Re: Midwest Clinic Chicago this week

I'll be there, but on a very tight schedule (3 rehearsals, 3 concerts, in town less than 48 hours). I will do my best to find you and say hi!

---
    David Lovrien
    Dallas Wind Symphony

Go Back to forum