• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Wow, I won a giant pile o cash!

Share/Bookmark

Cool OT: Wow, I won a giant pile o cash!

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION /PRIZE AWARD.
    INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
    STAATLOTERIJ EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
    Paleisstraat 5, 2514 JA Den Haag:
    www.staatloterij.nl

NOTIFICATION
    Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the First Category draws of STAATLOTERIJ EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL. We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the First Category, which is part of our promotional draws. The draws are being officially announced today 18th December 2006. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program.

Your e-mail address, attached to ticket number 64032715606-941, with serial number 5892-32 drew the lucky numbers 9-6-17-90-31-72 and consequently won in the First Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay of 850,000.00 Euros (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros), which is the winning payout for Category A winners. This is from the total prize money from 3,400,000.00 shared among the 4 winners in this category

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with the paying Bank. In your best interest to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your account.
    This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants/no participants of this program. Please contact your claims agent immediately for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice:
    To file for your claim, please contact the fiduciary agent.
    Name: Mr. James Hakfort.
    ELECTRONIC MEDIA AGENCY B.V
    Amsterdam, Netherlands.
    Tel: +31-643-622-063
    Fax: +31-847-176-874
    Official Email: electronicmedia1@aim.com
    You are advised to contact the agents by email and failure to do so may warrant disqualification.
    NOTE: For easy reference and identification, find below your reference and Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in every one of your correspondence with your claims agent.
    REFERENCE NUMBER: SLDH/7060/2849/63
    BATCH NUMBER: 64/049/ETG
    Ticket Number: 64032715606-941

You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1. Name in full
    2. Address
    3. Nationality
    4. Age
    5. Occupation
    6. Phone/Fax

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days. After this date all unclaimed funds would be included in the next stake. Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence.

You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially your reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).

Thank you and congratulations!!!

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely Yours,

MR. Daniel Gipsen.
    THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
    STAATLOTERIJ EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL

N.B: Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification. Contact your fiduciary agent immediately.
    Yeeeeeeehaaaa!!"Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros"

Oops i guess i accidentally broke that confidentiality rule.

I went to report and it looks like they already know about this one:
    http://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/internetschemes.htm

Re: OT: Wow, I won a giant pile o cash!

Wow, congrats

Be sure to spend it on a worthwhile cause ... somebody has to save those poor Bonsai Kittens !!

LOL

I love how the OFFICIAL EMAIL is an aim.com address, the kind you get when you sign up for an AOL Instant Messenger account.

Congratulations though! Winning 850,000 euros* in a drawing that big takes skill and determination. They seem really happy for you. They really must be waiting for your joyous reply**.

Maybe you can help out that nice Nigerian man...

*not 850,000 euros
    **your SSN, bank account #, and mother's maiden name

Leaf,

You can invest your winnings in sample libraries. Here's an opportunity posted a while ago [edited for the group buy] :
    ---------------------------

PRIVATE AND STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

DEAR SIR/MADAM:

My name is Dr. Gary Garritan currently serving as the President and Chief Officer of GARRITAN LIBRARIES, in the Republic of Orcas. I understand this post may surprise you as we have not met neither in person nor by correspondence.

I come to know this forum as reputable persons to buy sample libraries, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of monies just for samples requiring maximum quality. This request may seem strange but I will crave your indulgence and pray that you view it seriously.

I AM WRITING TO YOU IN STRICT CONFIDENCE BECAUSE I URGENTLY REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE.

We recorded the sounds of the very good orchestras and made valuable recordings at great expense. Also recorded Jazz/Big Band and Stradivari Solo Violin.

Unfortunately one Mr. Honz Zimmar ran away with these sounds and began using them in blockbuster Hollywood movies. It was unbelievable and shocking. This is how we lost our sounds to a heartless Hollywood composer.

Recently Mr. Zimmar while bringing these sounds through the Airport (on route to Nigeria) was stopped by Custom Officers who seized the sounds and dealt justice to Mr. Zimmar and cohorts.

Because of my friendship with custom officials, I now have in our possession the full library along with Jazz/Big Band and Stradivari Solo Violin

To this effect I am so happy now I want to share my bounty with all of forum members and grant you right to use these valuable sounds in your enterprise for a modest fee. To pay transaction fees to customs officials we are offering a group buy.

I am now authorized to offer you libraries with over 10 million dollars ($10,000,000.00) worth of instruments (including )rchestra, Stradivari, Jazz/Big Band) - any for only $139 US Dollars each as part of the Group Buy.

Be rest assured that this very good fortune can be yours for so very much for so little investment, but I most humbly assure you it is a genuine. Please listen to over 1,078 user-created programs and many tutorials that happy users have made on this forum..

It is our respectful suggestion that you immediately accept these lucrative terms before I come to our less than modest senses.

Looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Dr. Gary Garritan
    Republic of Orcas
    www.garritan.com

well, Gary, i've sent the money for the group buy to your address in the Republic of Orcas, hope that's okay, i'm sure you'll get it soon
    Sam

Gary, You really have the lingo down. It makes me a little scared that I really know you. I wonder if the FBI is tapping my phone?

Karl

Wow, it must be the season for luck!

Subject: YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY AWARD 2006
    INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.
    HEADQUARTERS: 1A BEXON COURT CARLTON NOTTINGHAM SHIRE OTTINGHAM NG4 1SQ ESSEX UNITED KINGDOM. EMAIL:britishawards@unionplus.net
    herman_franklin@unionplus.net

REFERENCE N: EGS/2251256003/03
    BATCH N:: 14/0017/1PD
    AWARD NOTIFICATION
    Flash Budget Finance Lottery of British International Lottery Program wishes to inform your email account emerged as one of the winners of our recent lottery draws. Your email account was therefore selected as a winner of Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds Only (#550,000.00).
    This result is now made available to you and your email address attached to Ticket # 044595 in the Category A bonus ball 10, 18, 22, 35, 28, 35, and bonus ball 43. Participants were selected through a computerized ballot system drawn from company and individual email addresses users.
    We advice that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. For the release of your winnings, kindly contact your claims agent with the following details to expedite the processing of your prize winning.
    1. Full name and address
    2. Country of Residence
    3. Tel and fax number
    4. Occupation
    To begin your claim, please contact our Claim Manager at the International Claim Department immediately with the following address below. All winning must be claimed not later than two weeks from the date of receipt of this email. after this date all prize-winning will treated as Unclaimed. Mr. Herman Franklin Foreign Service Manager Overseas Subscribers Agent Email Lottery Promotion Regional Office 62AIslip Road Kent LondonOX2 7SP Untied Kingdom
    Tel: +44 703 183 7551
    Fax: +44 870 471 2317
    Email: herman_franklin@unionplus.net

Note in order to avoid unnecessary delays; remember to quote your Reference and Batch numbers in all correspondence.
    Congratulations
    for emerging the lucky winner from all our staff.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. Gregory Smith
    Information and Promotion

Hmmm... where is the "Untied Kingdom"?

Ha!! That's brilliant Gary!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Untied Kingdom, , i didn't notice that before.

The Untied Kingdom Symphony Rchestra.

Thanks Gary, I am reviewing your generous offer and will decide which library to invest in before the deadline, I"ll send my bank name and account number with my ss number and mother's maiden name to the Island very soon, and you can count on me I have not disclosed to anyone anything about our arrangement, i want to save as many of those kittens as possible before it too late.

David

Go Back to forum