• Register
  • Help

Topic: Garritan Group Buy Extended - Status report

Share/Bookmark

Garritan Group Buy Extended - Status report

Due to popular demand, the Garritan Group Buy has been extended until the end on the month.

December 31st will be the final date to take advantage of the Group Buy for Stradivari Solo Violin 2.0, Jazz & Big Band and Personal Orchestra.

The best price of $139 is guaranteed and was reached within days of start of the group buy.

Current count: The orders are still flowing in and we're still counting. It looks like it's between 900 and 1,000.

Shipping status - most orders received have been shipped.

But we are running out of inventory and have ordered more product to fill demand. We should have more inventory the end of the week. It does not look like new orders will arrive before Christmas.

I sincerely thank all of those who have participated! Hope you make great music this coming year with these software instruments.

Gary Garritan

Re: Garritan Group Buy Extended - Status report

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Due to popular demand, the Garritan Group Buy has been extended until the end on the month.

December 31st will be the final date to take advantage of the Group Buy for Stradivari Solo Violin 2.0, Jazz & Big Band and Personal Orchestra.

The best price of $139 is guaranteed and was reached within days of start of the group buy.

Current count: The orders are still flowing in and we're still counting. It looks like it's between 900 and 1,000.

Shipping status - most orders received have been shipped.

But we are running out of inventory and have ordered more product to fill demand. We should have more inventory the end of the week. It does not look like new orders will arrive before Christmas.

I sincerely thank all of those who have participated! Hope you make great music this coming year with these software instruments.

Gary Garritan
    Based on this info, I fear my order may have been lost. I placed my order on the 1st and received my email conformation.

Should I contact the email address on the conformation? How are you tracking the orders? Should I just be patient? Thanks Gary.

Paul
    AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ 2.2GHz
    XP Pro 2GB Ram
    80GB OS, 160GB Audio, 320GB Samples
    Delta 66 Omni Sonar 5PE GPO, JABB

Quote Originally Posted by P R G
    Based on this info, I fear my order may have been lost. I placed my order on the 1st and received my email conformation.

Should I contact the email address on the conformation? How are you tracking the orders? Should I just be patient? Thanks Gary.

Paul
    Paul,

Please email me and we'll see what happened.

Gary Garritan

NICE NICE

Way to go Gary!

Paul,

Please email me and we'll see what happened.

Gary Garritan
    Thanks Gary. I'll do that right now.

Paul
    XP Pro 2GB Ram

Smile Re: Garritan Group Buy Extended - Status report

Gary, this is more proof of what a great business and what terrific products you have. I'll toot my own horn as I know of 4 people who I have introduced the group buy to and have placed orders. I only say this because I want you to know there are many of us out there who will always be your virtual salesforce and will always be looking out for the best for you. You deserve all the good karma (and business) we can give you!

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

I told my brother about it and he bought GPO. Toot, Toot!

Paul

BTW, I got an email back within a couple of minutes. Great service!
    XP Pro 2GB Ram

Go Back to forum