• Register
  • Help

Topic: Choirs and Finale

Share/Bookmark

Choirs and Finale

What (if any) choir libraries do you use with Finale? Do you get good playback?

Can you utilize word-builder function of these libraries? How easily is that achieved?

Not interested in hearing about how this would be easier with sequencer software, I just want to know how & what of people's experiences doing this with Finale.

Thanks all.

Re: Choirs and Finale

Yo.

It is possible to send MIDI data from Finale to Word Builder to the EWSC library in the Mac MIDI environment. I use basic EWSC patches for choral composition all the time.

Good luck!

DS
    Damon Sink
    G5 Dual 2 GHz, P4 3.8GHz, Logic Pro 7, Digital Performer, EWQLSO Platinum Pro XP, VSL, Kontakt2, Finale

Quote Originally Posted by sinkd
    Yo.

It is possible to send MIDI data from Finale to Word Builder to the EWSC library in the Mac MIDI environment. I use basic EWSC patches for choral composition all the time.

Good luck!

DS
    I'm using a windows machine.

Do you know how easy/difficult it is to use the Word Builder from Finale? I know that Finale's midi interface is not so great.

Thanks

Hey.

Not sure on Windows. I think you need some in between MIDI software (MIDI Yoke / Maple MIDI?). I am on a Mac so Finale outputs just show up in core MIDI.

ds
    Damon Sink
    G5 Dual 2 GHz, P4 3.8GHz, Logic Pro 7, Digital Performer, EWQLSO Platinum Pro XP, VSL, Kontakt2, Finale

Go Back to forum