• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Miroslav Philharmonik 1.1 is out.

Share/Bookmark

Miroslav Philharmonik 1.1 is out.

For all you who have the Miroslav Philharmonik, the 1.1 version is out.. You will find the download in the user area..Joseph

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 1.1 is out.

thanks for posting this. I bought Miroslaw Philharmonik last December but never really used it because it didn't play very nice on my PC. Now that the Intel Mac version is out, I LOVE IT. Also, I'm very glad they got rid of the damn USB key. NOw a person can have up to 4 registrations which is more than generous. The sounds are wonderful actually and the string ensembles have a warmth and emotion that I haven't found in other orchestral libraries. I'm glad I bought this after all. It will certainly be used for its strings and perhaps the choral stuff. Nice job!

Your right on the sounds. Never had no problems with it on my PC. The only problem I have now since the 1.1 download cannot find my 23 Violins. Keeps saying to update the sounds which I have done three times. Joseph

Thanks for the heads up
    I'm especially pleased because they have fixed a bug whereby realtime controllers really interrupted the audio (the more controllers at one time, the worse it got.. terrible with layered sounds).. now it is working great!
    Cubase 5.1 | Cubase 4.5.2 | Digital Performer 7.0 | Mac OSX 10.5.8 || Mac "MDD" dual 1GB | 1.75GB RAM | MOTU PCI-424/2408mk3 | MOTU MidiTimepice AV

Thats good news.. Just recieved the response from IK, very fast, I must say, they are working on my problem trying to find the 23 Violins after the update..Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by mech289
    .. they are working on my problem trying to find the 23 Violins after the update..Joseph
    How many of them have they found so far? (sorry.. couldn't resist! )
    Cubase 5.1 | Cubase 4.5.2 | Digital Performer 7.0 | Mac OSX 10.5.8 || Mac "MDD" dual 1GB | 1.75GB RAM | MOTU PCI-424/2408mk3 | MOTU MidiTimepice AV

Quote Originally Posted by mech289
    Your right on the sounds. Never had no problems with it on my PC. The only problem I have now since the 1.1 download cannot find my 23 Violins. Keeps saying to update the sounds which I have done three times. Joseph
    Hmm, are you using a PC or Mac? Neither my Macbook nor iMac 17" has any problems loading this.

I am on a PC. They have told me they are looking into it..All the other instruments are fine..

Vic, That was good. Never thought about it that way..Joseph

There's a 1.1b download available in the IK user area that fixes the 23 violins problem. Be aware that if you've already installed the 1.1 sounds update, installing 1.1b over it will wipe out all of the instrument files. I had to re-install the instruments from the 2 original DVDs (very quick, as it didn't have to recopy the samples, just the instrument files), and then rerun the 1.1b sounds update. Everything works fine after that, including the 23 violins.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast