• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt 2 Scripts download page

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Kontakt 2 Scripts download page

Hey guys,

I've made this small and simple page so people can share their Kontakt 2 scripts:

www.theokrueger.com/kontakt2.htm

If you would like to have your scripts on there, just send them to journeyofsols at hotmail com or theodorkrueger at gmail com , with a short description and i will add them to the page.

If you have a new version of your script, just send it over anytime and i'll update the version.

If you have any suggestions for the page, if you want a link to your webpage next to your name or anything else, let me know and i'll implement it.
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Re: Kontakt 2 Scripts download page

Hey Theo,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to set this up. I hope it promotes a bountiful interchange of useful scripts. If I might make one tiny suggestion, would you mind changing the header caption 'Creator' to something like 'Author'? I think it would be more low-key, don't you think?

Bob
    Big Bob (aka Wonderful Bob)

Thanks for the suggestion Robert, page updated!

peace
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

I've taken the liberty of adding a link to our "Related Tutorial Links" section on the "Elimination fo the Machine Gun Effect", Theo. (Also, for those of you who might not have seen it, there is a new link to Mats Claesson's video Tutorial on some Kontakt 2 basics.)

All here.

Enjoy!

KevinKauai

Hey, great idea Kevin thanks! I'll do some cross-linking as well

Take care
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Good Job. It's easier than searching for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodor
    Hey guys,

I've made this small and simple page so people can share their Kontakt 2 scripts:

www.theokrueger.com/kontakt2.htm

If you would like to have your scripts on there, just send them to journeyofsols at hotmail com or theodorkrueger at gmail com , with a short description and i will add them to the page.

If you have a new version of your script, just send it over anytime and i'll update the version.

If you have any suggestions for the page, if you want a link to your webpage next to your name or anything else, let me know and i'll implement it.
    Hi Theodor,
    thanks for providing the scripts. Are there any instructions around how to use your Ultra TKT script?
    Thanks for your help
    regards
    Raindog

Hey Raindog, your welcome man.

All the archives contain full documentation on how to use and get the most out of the scripts.

The Ultra TKT script was made by Master Robert (Big Bob) by the way.

The settings i usually go with are :

[ Always active ] -> Always triggers a different sample.

[ 7 - Variations ] -> 7 different repetition samples

[ RD (Full-Cycle) ] -> The samples play randomy, but two notes are never repeated in a row and also the same sequence is never repeated! Totally random stuff i tell you.

[ Set Range ] -> Press this button and then hit the lowest and highest notes of the instrument range on the Kontakt keyboard (with your mouse if you want). You have to do this in order to always have sound. It's a per-patch setting

(When you load up the script, you'll know what i'm talking about )

Have fun
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Go Back to forum