• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Any Kontakt 2 scripts available for EWQLSO that are similar to Lyrical Distoration?

Share/Bookmark

Any Kontakt 2 scripts available for EWQLSO that are similar to Lyrical Distoration?

Any Kontakt 2 scripts available for EWQLSO that are similar to Lyrical Distoration?

I am suprised at the lack of scripts available on Kontakt 2 for EWQLSO for changing articulations in an efficient manner while playing. Unless I am missing them?

I just ordered Lyrical Distortion 1+2 from Bela Media which comes with thousands of articulations for electric guitar. Someone has made a script for K2 to change articulations on the fly without using key switches! The setup is shown on the K2 instrument panel. This script has access to ALL the thousands of samples for this instrument! So you don't have to hand pick and load up tons of articulations! I just finished reading through the pdf file and it looks amazing! Wish there was a script like this for every section of the orchestra in EWQLSO. I don't see any reason why this can't be done for EWQLSO. LD1+2 has just as much articualtions, or even more, than any one partiular instrument section in EWQLSO!

Re: Any Kontakt 2 scripts available for EWQLSO that are similar to Lyrical Distoratio

They aren't EWQLSO, but you might be able to use the matrix alternation script on Nils Liberg's script page to help you achieve some of the fluency you want.

http://nilsliberg.se/ksp/scripts/scripts.html

Re: Any Kontakt 2 scripts available for EWQLSO that are similar to Lyrical Distoratio

Quote Originally Posted by Reegs
    They aren't EWQLSO, but you might be able to use the matrix alternation script on Nils Liberg's script page to help you achieve some of the fluency you want.

http://nilsliberg.se/ksp/scripts/scripts.html
    Thanks for the link!

The matrix seems like a start. Anyone have experience with this? Will it make me smile?

kstevege,

Thank you for your kind words!

Glad you like LD's scripting! Günter does some really great work, we are very glad to have him on board

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Dirk
    kstevege,

Thank you for your kind words!

Glad you like LD's scripting! Günter does some really great work, we are very glad to have him on board
    I am getting into the Shizit 2 multi. Amazing work here guys!

But, I have to admit. The Chords/Palm mutes sound great for slower parts, but I have a tough time getting the best sound possible with faster guitar parts (insterspersed palm mutes and full out chords).

Any suggestions?

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Re: Any Kontakt 2 scripts available for EWQLSO that are similar to Lyrical Distoration?

Hi Jeff!

I am glad you like Shizit2.

Without knowing the muscial context and your personal taste it is quite difficult to suggest how you can improve the sound for faster parts. I recommend to experiment with the RIFF instrument. It is supposed to explore different sound combinations and it helped at least me a lot to learn how to use the different articulations in the best way.

I have in the meantime sent version 1.05 to Aaron. Some small (unimportant) bug fixes but a great improvement of the CPU usage of the RIFF instrument.

I have also seen on other places you have asked for advice on getting "a better sound" with re-amping. Again difficult to make suggestions because this is all about personal taste (Who is the most beautiful women in the world, the best food ....?). I personally have achieved good results by sending the signal to my POD and combining the processed track with the dry signal from LD.

Have fun
    Günter

jeffn1,

Try experimenting with using the down/up picking.

Try not to do everything down/up/down/up/down/up etc. This works good for singing cowboys but not always rock guitar chords.

Alternative picking does work good for leads though.

Re: Any Kontakt 2 scripts available for EWQLSO that are similar to Lyrical Distoration?

Thanks, guys. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing because I thought I got better results with Brian's 2112 multi than in Shizit 2. As you suggested, that is because I left on the default up/down programming.

I might pick up Guitar Rig 2 at some point especailly now since you can get it without the foot switch). If you guys have any presets that work well with LD1/LD2, it would be great if they could be posted at the Bela Media website.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

I just want to ask... What other company would take a very advanced and very complicated script and then call it The Shizit?

Thank you for the kind words. We try our very best to offer high quality at reasonable prices.

Francis Belardino
    Bela D Media.com
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by jeffn1
    Brian's 2112 multi

Which one is that?

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast