• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt2 JABB GPO Script Suite 3.0

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt2 JABB GPO Script Suite 3.01

JABB GPO Script Suite 3.01 version available here

- Fixed Legato not functioning in non-notation instruments
    - Defaults the Length parameter to the same value as the JABB & GPO players
    - Renamed Tunning & Timbre to Var1 & Var2 for consistancy with JABB & GPO players
    - Changed the CC controls to percentage for consistancy with the JABB & GPO players
    - Removed documentation and requirement to reset the glide parameter in the JABB Brass instruments.

Thanks Tom for your feedback

Mike

Re: Kontakt2 JABB GPO Script Suite 3.0

Nice work. I'm totally a newbie at Kontakt 2 scripts so forgive my ignorance and or stupidity... I don't see the "Timbre" or "Tuning" What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnieb
    Nice work. I'm totally a newbie at Kontakt 2 scripts so forgive my ignorance and or stupidity... I don't see the "Timbre" or "Tuning" What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
    My fault, I should have updated the documentation when I changed the knob labels to coinside with the labels in the JABB player. Tuning is Var1 and Timbre is Var2

Got it. I adjusted the script to show like the documentation... guess I'll set it back to Var1 and Var2. Thanks. Many kudos to you for a fine piece of dedicated work.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnieb
    Got it. I adjusted the script to show like the documentation... guess I'll set it back to Var1 and Var2. Thanks. Many kudos to you for a fine piece of dedicated work.

Thanks ronnieb, glad you find the scripts usefull

Mike

Go Back to forum