• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SampleTekk site remake...

Share/Bookmark

SampleTekk site remake...

... and still a few things to fix, but I hope that you find this layout better:

www.sampletekk.com
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Thumbs up Re: SampleTekk site remake...

Congratulations Worra! It looks nice. The best IMO is the menu on the left. It is very clear and accessible to see all the products by categories.
    Best Regards!!
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Re: SampleTekk site remake...

Well done - it's better, but still very difficult to find the updates and crossgrade files download pages. Can you explain how you would navigate from the product page to these pages please?
    Thanks,
    Jay

Ir's much better Worra, but the menu does not work properly in Firefox - the last one didn't either. You really should fix that - lots of folks use Firefox now - it's so much better than IE.

Yep! The menu is messed up with Firefox. Other then that - nice work my friend!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Nice improvement.

Thumbs up Re: SampleTekk site remake...

Your site was quite good from a content and functionality point of view, but lacking order and cosmetics.

My customer point.

Now it seems more elegant and logically tidy. Fix bugs, it's a good job and your business will increase, I think.

My customer... and marketing manager point

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    Yep! The menu is messed up with Firefox. Other then that - nice work my friend!
    Hi Mr. Rider! I hope you feel better now! Gettin under a horse isn't that great..... How's Romeo?

Anyway, I've added a flash top menu that should work for all you firefox users
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    ... and still a few things to fix, but I hope that you find this layout better:

www.sampletekk.com
    Looks very nice. Snyggt jobbat!

Oops, I found something, the Help page is not availabe it seems...?
    Niclas Fogwall
    Pianoteq sales & support
    www.pianoteq.com

Worra,

The new site looks great.

Makes me want to buy marimbas...

One troublesome spot remains from the old design... when I roll my mouse over the word "Main" in the left-edge menu, the secondary menu that pops up still pops up over the main menu (as opposed to, say, indented slightly to the right of the main menu), so "About Us" is superimposed over "Home," etc.

I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.8.

Same results in Netscape 8.1, when set to use the Firefox rendering engine.

When I tell Netscape to render like IE, the menu works properly, and the "SampleTekk -- Quality doesn't Compromise" image disappears in order to accommodate the right-shifted secondary menu (it does not disappear during a Firefox mouse-over).

Looks like it's "a Firefox thang." Firefox rulez OK, so I think that you should figure out how best to accommodate it...
    — alanb

http://alanb.org

http://www.myspace.com/arsperspicuus

Go Back to forum