• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where's Admin?

Share/Bookmark

Where's Admin?

Hi All,

I have made two attempts to contact site admin (pm and email, using the address provided in the relevant section of the forum rules), regarding some commercial aspects of this site. It has been, I think, two weeks since my first attempt, and no reply. I won't bore anyone with the nature of the inquiry just yet...

This forum and its community are active and supportive enough that I would have trouble believing that admin is lazy or doesn't want to help. Thus, under the tentative assumption that my messages have not gotten through, or something like it, I am posting here where I hope someone in the right position will read it. Please post, email or pm if you are this person or group thereof. My current project is kinda hangin' on it...

Thanks,
    Belbin

Re: Where's Admin?

I remember contacting them somehow... about a couple of months ago at the following address:

nsounds@northernsounds.com

They got back to me immediately, within a day or so... I do think that I got that e-mail from the very last forum (rules nad policies), but did not PM anyone here...

I hope it helps...

Quote Originally Posted by nikolas
    I remember contacting them somehow... about a couple of months ago at the following address:

nsounds@northernsounds.com

They got back to me immediately, within a day or so... I do think that I got that e-mail from the very last forum (rules nad policies), but did not PM anyone here...

I hope it helps...

That’s right. It could have possibly got caught in spam depending on where the email is coming from especially free mail or hotmail accounts.

You can try private messaging me. Click on my name

Thanks Guys

-Belbin

Go Back to forum