• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Spectrasonics....Enough is enough!!

Share/Bookmark

Wink Spectrasonics....Enough is enough!!

Having been patient with the Spectrasonic's abscencia in the market, I hereby call for an official boycott of all products Spectrasonics for the next 2 minutes!!!

Where in the heck have they gone?

No new products since,.... well, I can't remember. You'd think that they all retired on RMX!!!( Just kidding,... not in this industry!!)

But... for the love of pete!!!( whoever he is),... where in the heck are they, and what are they doing?

My Spectrometer has long since quit on me, and the local institutions are lining up to take me away..... I know , I know... we can't tell you until we actually release something, but this is shear madness man!!!

Scrooge is looking benevolent at this point! Even the Grinch has the decency to make his appearance in the dissapointment of whoville on the major networks every December!!!

But no,..... not Scroogasonics! They just leave us here..... salivating all over the skating rink, hoping not to end up like the guys whose tongues freeze on the pole in Dumb and Dumber!!

Well, we won't take it anymore!

All bonafide resistors to the cause are hereby ordered to send 10 lbs. of coal to Grinchstrum at Scroogasonics.com.

May it provide enough fuel to light a fire under his sorry arse to get the elves back into the shop and more importantly, back to their project schedules. (And to think we gave Herme a hard time for wanting to become a dentist!)

Re: Spectrasonics....Enough is enough!!

Spectrasonics are one of my most used and favorite stuff, I am eager to get more as well!!!! the silence is killin me
    www.energiestudios.com

They don't even have to tell me what it is or what it sounds like. Just tell me how much and where to send the check.

We could have a sit in.

Man, all this talk about Spectrasonics makes me want to buy Trilogy... :x
    Zircon Studios - Original music for media, electronica, sound design, and synthesis.

who is Spectrasonic, please? Sounds like I should check it out, can you give me a link to any of his products?

Thank you :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel W
    who is Spectrasonic, please? Sounds like I should check it out, can you give me a link to any of his products?

I was wondering if your were kidding, but I'll bite:

http://www.spectrasonics.net/

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

It's been over 2 years since Stylus RMX was released. That's a heck of a long time in software years. I do hope that Spectrasonics intruduces some new sound libraries and have not just been converting their old stuff to work with the RMX groove engine. I prefer to play the notes, not just work with loops. I love Atmosphere for it's sound. I can honestly say that I was drooling for Stylus RMX for quite some time, finally broke down and bought it, and really don't use it that often.

On the plus side I've been happily spending my cash with Native Intruments. Love FM8, Absynth, etc.

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

NAMM is next month and I will be very surprised if Eric et al do not have something new to show us.
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel W

You gotta be kiddin....right?

Go Back to forum