• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Christmas tune using Miroslav and vocals

Share/Bookmark

couple tunes using Miroslav and NO vocals thank god:)!

Hello,

Check out a couple tunes I just did with Miroslav Philharmonik. These are original pieces and replace the previously failed vocal experimentation

Link to soundclick also. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=634288

www.artistserver.com/vansonik

Warmest Regards,
    VanSonik
    Last edited by vansonik; 12-03-2006 at 07:59 AM. Reason: added link to soundclick

Re: Christmas tune using Miroslav and vocals

Best wishes to you too,

but I won't be signing in to yet another site, without a good reason. Sorry for that, but I can't get the mp3 without singing up with name password etc... So I won't...

Try soundclick, myspace and so on for these things, since you appear to not have web space of your own...

Try soundclick, myspace and so on for these things, since you appear to not have web space of your own...[/quote]

Hi Nikolas,
    It is now available on soundclick now also. Thanks for the heads up on artistserver.com didn't know they required others to sign up to listen.
    Cheers,
    VanSonik

Guess I should go back to instrumentals ah?

Quote Originally Posted by vansonik
    Hello,

Check out a Christmas tune I just did with Miroslav Philharmonik.

Link to soundclick also. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=634288

http://media.artistserver.com/tracks.../1/0/13446.mp3

It is Greg Lake's tune I believe in Father Christmas.

How do you like the vocals?

Warmest Regards,
    VanSonik
    I'm sorry my friend but you're not on pitch, you're out of tune...you need to get this before you go any farther or els you may be in great danger...Sorry for the little joke here but It's saturday night and I'm in a good mood

Seriously, you have to go back to basics. Take singing classes maybe?..or get a book and try to vocalise reel slow and make sure you are tune with the note at all times by playing it on your keybord at the same time...I recommend you start with something really simple like holding a C and play with your voice until you think you're tune to the note...Next you can do small intervals like C-D-C-D-C-D-CCCCCCCC really really slow, always playing it on your keybord at the same time...Next one C-D-E-D-C-D-E-D-C-D-E-D-CCCCCCCC..and so on...
    don't try to sing too hight for now - focus on developing you ear!

Now that your voice is warming up, you could try to work on that song(emagine)
    but without the words singing AAAAH! instead...Again take it reel slow like 2 to 3 times the regular tempo...way too slow but focusing on pitch... and try to put some expression in there cause this is what singing is about. Like this guy here , happy, relax..as if you were telling a story or talking to someone...

..it takes longer for some to devellop that ear but I'm sure that if you take your time, cover the basic and work hard you will get there...A freind of mine wasn't much of a singer but studied really hard and became quit good...You would be surprise!..

I hope i wasn't too hard, but i wouldn't be much help if i lied to ya...

You can come back in a month and post me privatly those vocalise if you like, and i will be happy to let you know if you have improvered..and try something els if need be...And i hope you will keep working your voice cause singing is so much fun and it's great for the soul.

Good luck!

Thanks Geronimo,
    I appreciate your advice. I 'll have to say I've had absolutely no vocal experience. I guess it's just like learning a new instrument.
    Have a nice holiday season!

Smile Re: Christmas tune using Miroslav and vocals

Quote Originally Posted by vansonik
    Thanks Geronimo,
    I appreciate your advice. I 'll have to say I've had absolutely no vocal experience. I guess it's just like learning a new instrument.
    Have a nice holiday season!
    It is and it can be learn. I've seen it many times!.. So I'm telling you, don't give up! Hang in there, and you will thank me later! ...Again, I'll be happy to help you anyway i can. So don't be discourage now you hear!?

Here is a little tric that should help you hear yourself when you are singing: Use your right hand to reflect the sound in your ear...kind of like when you're holding a telephone..I'm sure you have seen singer do that right?...and with the other hand playing the keybord...that should really help.

Don't be afraid to contact me privatly and i will be more than happy to help!
    I love singing and think everybody should do it! So again, hang in there, it's well worth it!

Geronimo

Thanks again for the support. For the moment I took down the vocal tunes and replaced them with 3 original instrumental tracks. Let me know what you think?
    The tracks "Edge of Tomorrow" and "Silver Bullet" utilize Miroslav strings.

There are some nice synth patch in there...remind me of blade runner by V~~~~~~~...

...and your keybord skills are better that's for sure...

Can somebody explain to me why we cant say V...you know what i mean!

Go Back to forum