• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: ProjectSAM Flute & Piccolo Effects now available!

Share/Bookmark

Post ProjectSAM Flute & Piccolo Effects now available!

Flute & Piccolo Effects is ProjectSAM's first installment of a new series: SAM Exclusives. SAM Exclusives are collections of unique, exclusive sounds that you won't find anywhere else in stores. All SAM Exclusives are downloadable libraries that can be added to your project right away. Available only from the ProjectSAM Online Download Store.

The library
    Flute & Piccolo Effects contains ensemble performances of wild rips, random runs, ad lib textures, spooky atmospheres and other modern-music and cinematic effects. These are the elements completing your action, horror or suspense cue, but are missing in your standard orchestral sample library.

Not for the weary
    Accentuate action hits, humanize climatic runs, give the audience an additional scare with the aggressive rips and textures found in Flute & Piccolo Effects. They are the finishing touch to making your sample production come alive. Build up suspense by creating dark underscores and sounds using the flute ensemble beds and atmospheres.

NEAL ACREE, composer for Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Withblade and World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade:
    "ProjectSAM Flute & Piccolo Effects is a must-have for anyone who has been disappointed with the current lack of intense action/horror woodwind effects on the sample market. Recorded as always with ProjectSAM's stunningly realistic and versatile ambient mic sets and intuitive keyboard mapping, this is one of those libraries that you simply won't find anywhere else."

Flute & Piccolo Effects is now downloadable at an introductionary price of just €75 ($99) through our online store.

www.projectsam.com

Creative Director
    ProjectSAM
    Cinematic Sampling
    www.projectsam.com

Re: ProjectSAM Flute & Piccolo Effects now available!

An FYI: If anyone has a problem fuguring out how to buy, make sure you scroll down AAALLLLLL the way to the bottom of the page.

Cheers.

It's also worth a mention that the complete Orchestral Brass collection just dropped in price to $396-ish (E299) -- I'm goin' shoppin'!

Kerry
    Mr. Kerry Muzzey

Hi,
    I have Giga 3 on PC and Mach5 on the Mac
    Is it possible to have the flute libraries loaded on the different platforms at the same time?

I have looked at your site and it either gives a mac or PC download option?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by bscott
    Hi,
    I have Giga 3 on PC and Mach5 on the Mac
    Is it possible to have the flute libraries loaded on the different platforms at the same time?

I have looked at your site and it either gives a mac or PC download option?

Regards
    Hi,

Yes you may use the library on multiple systems as long as you are the single user.

You can only download one installer at a time, but if you e-mail us after downloading the one, we will open up the other one for you.

Best,

Maarten
    Creative Director
    ProjectSAM
    Cinematic Sampling
    www.projectsam.com

Quote Originally Posted by composernyc
    It's also worth a mention that the complete Orchestral Brass collection just dropped in price to $396-ish (E299) -- I'm goin' shoppin'!

Kerry
    Dude - I have the brass. No comparison between this and EWQL Platinum brass. Go for it; you won't be sorry.

Cheers.

AWESOME!

Hats off to you guys. Great job. Also, heh heh ... also hats off to the musicians who actually performed this. Well worth the $100. As far as I am concerned, if you are doing game or film music, this lib is a must.

Now go make some more libs!

Cheers.

Well, I jumped on the offer and bought it. Now I want to remind other buyers to beware: You only have 3 downloads for the product which is nearly 800MB. So better use a download manager or something. You might end up like me and run out of downloads before you can finish the file. 500MB is the best I got.
    Greetings from Vienna!
    Peter
    My website: Above the staff.net

Quote Originally Posted by musicpete
    Well, I jumped on the offer and bought it. Now I want to remind other buyers to beware: You only have 3 downloads for the product which is nearly 800MB. So better use a download manager or something. You might end up like me and run out of downloads before you can finish the file. 500MB is the best I got.
    In case this happens simply contact us and we will re-authorize the download and assist you.

In general - be sure to have a fast & stable internet connection when purchasing our Exclusives. Then the 800 MB should download fine in about an hour or so on an average, modern connection.

Best,

Maarten
    Creative Director
    ProjectSAM
    Cinematic Sampling
    www.projectsam.com

Thank you for your fast reply and your nice email!

I hope my previous post did not come across as a rant! My intent was to remind others to think of the points you brought up in your previous posting, so their download would go smoother than mine.
    Greetings from Vienna!
    Peter
    My website: Above the staff.net

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast