• Register
  • Help

Topic: How do I activate my Keyswitches in Ver.1?

Share/Bookmark

How do I activate my Keyswitches in Ver.1?

I recently installed Solo Strad v. 1 on my mac, and all the CC's seem to be working fine. But the only articulation I have sounds like a fortsando. The attack is very loud and immediately descends to a whisper. None of the keyswitches are active, nor are they indicated in the keyboard. Have I loaded the samples improperly? Any suggestions would be appreciated. - DP Jim

Re: How do I activate my Keyswitches in Ver.1?

Sounds like you didn't send any CC#11 data to the Stradivari - this is what happens when you don't. And the KeySwitches are active, they just don't show on the virtual keyboard.

Thanks for the quick response! Although my expression pedal worked fine, it was mapped to CC#7, so I've since changed it to CC#11 by dragging it to the volume "window." However, the fortsando still persists, and still none of the keyswitches respond. Mod wheel responds, sustain pedal responds, as does portamento, just none of the key switches. Any other ideas? - Jim

Hallelujah! The dawn has broken! Just discovered that my keyswitches begin at C2 (!) for some reason (which I'll worry about later). Right now, I've got a lot of practicing to do! Thanks for the advice. It's nice to know someone's looking in on us first-timers. - Jim

Go Back to forum