• Help
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Francis Belardino had an accident...but he is "fine"

Share/Bookmark

Francis Belardino had an accident...but he is "fine"

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Hi everyone,

. I know that he has many friends here and he/I wanted to let you know that Romeo reared and flipped back and landed on top of Frank.
    Frank was knocked unconscious and was rushed to the ER.

Thankfully, he only suffered a head concussion and a contusion to his right leg. He is in a splint and cannot walk on his own right now. His very badly banged up and out of it. It’s a long story and Romeo was a fault but he did his best to care for Frank after they went down. Romeo did not panic or trample., he laid perfectly still until we were able to get Frank out from under him.

He said he does not remember anything about it and thought he was dreaming.

I will keep everyone posted and thank you,
    D’Marie (Frankie’s wife)

Best wishes Frank. Get well soon my friend.

Tari
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Red face Re: Francis Belardino had an accident...but he is "fine"

It's a bit strange in the day of technology to get injuries riding horses, but it's the best of life...unexpected events.

Best wishes for a quick recovery, And be careful...luck is not infinite...

Re: Francis Belardino had an accident...but he is "fine"

ouch! get a car........

I hope Francis has a speedy recovery. Please extend to him our get well wishes.

Thanks for letting us know Tari.

Gary Garritan

Ah...so Romeo is a horse. I thought first it was a Bela D employee. Sounded a bit weird all this "Romeo reared and flipped back and landed on top of Frank"....

Hope you get well soon Frank

WOW!

At least it's nothing life threatening... Phew!

I hope for a fast recovery and all the best, Francis

Hi Francis!
    I wish you a speedy recovery!! I've been in that exact situation, so a bit of advice...don't rush it! Take everything really slow so that you heal correctly. If you don't, you'll be in pain for years... (like me...14 years later...)
    Take Care,
    Steph
    Last edited by Stephanie Pray; 11-27-2006 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Can't do math....

Thank you for your prayers and good wishes. It is of great comfort to us. Frank is not able to walk, sit up, lay down, etc on his own but I printed out all the kind wishes and he was able to read them.

It happened so fast and all that witnessed it cannot understand how he is even alive right now. The full weight of Romeo (1500lbs) and tack (saddle) slammed down on top of him and he was basically buried underneath. Frank was knocked unconscious for 10-15 minutes and was not moving. He has no memory of any of this. He said he felt warm (Romeo’s body I guess?) and he felt no pain. He was wearing a helmet and it was smashed. If he did not have on a helmet the doctors said this could have been so much worse! Frank was talking here and there to us – he even tried to get up but he has no memory of any of it. The paramedics said he cursed at them for sticking an IV needle in his arm. LOL

Thank you everyone and please know that I will handle all Bela D Media business until he his able. All orders will ship on time, etc.

Thank you,
    Dawn Belardino
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Horses are beautiful animals, and riding is a wonderful sport.

I am very glad to read that Frank was not injured more seriously... having a horse land on you can't feel good<G>!

Add my wishes for a full and speedy recovery, and I hope that he is riding Romeo again in the very near future!

Bill
    Bill Thompson
    Audio Enterprise
    KB3KJF

I wish him speedy recovery and I will pray for him too!
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast