• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where is Cubase SE on the GPO DVD

Share/Bookmark

Where is Cubase SE on the GPO DVD

Hi there.

Just purchased GPO and really enjoying playing with it so far. Have a bit of a problem locating Cubase SX on the DVD - Can someone tell me where I can find it on the GPO (v2) DVD please.

Thanks very much

Tony Mead

Re: Where is Cubase SE on the GPO DVD

I also have a question related to this. However, the subject of this thread mentions Cubase SE and in the actual post Cubase SX is mentioned.

But if I've understood it correctly, Cubase LE is the version bundled with GPO. In the version I have Cubasis VST is bundled.

Three problems with this:

The Cubase VST is an older version than Cubase LE.

There seems to be no registration key available for the Cubasis VST I have which needs to be registered to enable upgrading.

The upgrade path from Cubasis VST to the higher end versions of Cubase is more expensive compared to the one from Cubase LE.

I'm wondering if there's any way for us who bought GPO when it was first released to get the Cubase LE version like everyone else who bought it more recently?

Thank's in advance

R

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney_G
    I'm wondering if there's any way for us who bought GPO when it was first released to get the Cubase LE version like everyone else who bought it more recently?
    R
    Yes, I directly contacted Steinberg, and they sent me a replacement disc at no charge.

rbowser

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser-
    Yes, I directly contacted Steinberg, and they sent me a replacement disc at no charge.

rbowser
    Many thanks for your reply rbowser...much appreciated. I'll try contacting Steinberg as well.

Thanks

Rodney

What is Cubase anyway?

Go Back to forum