• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Now taking pre-orders for True Strike 2 and 1 Multi!

Share/Bookmark

Smile ProjectSAM now taking pre-orders for True Strike 2 & 1 Multi!

ProjectSAM is pleased to announce that we are now taking pre-orders for the True Strike and True Strike 2!

True Strike 2
    Cinematic World & Effects Percussion
    Giga3/Kontakt/HALion/EXS24/MachFive
    "With True Strike 2, ProjectSAM covers new percussion ground. Aimed at film, tv and game music, this library covers all to build your percussive action cue, ground-shaking chase sequence, suspenseful horror scene or out-of-this-world fantasy track."
    Pre-order pricing: € 319 ($413)
    DEMO 1 DEMO 2 DEMO 3 DEMO 4

True Strike
    Cinematic Orchestral Percussion
    Giga3/Kontakt/HALion/EXS24/MachFive
    "Recorded in the familiar ProjectSAM concert setting, it is the most powerful sounding and versatile orchestral percussion library available."
    Pre-order pricing: € 319 ($413)
    DEMO 1 DEMO 2 DEMO 3 DEMO 4

Both new releases will ship December 15th and include our new Multi-Format Installer offering native 24 bit Gigastudio 3, Kontakt, HALion, EXS24 and MachFive programming. The Installer conveniently installs the mics and format of your choice and automatically relinks programs and audio files for you. Read more about this on our website.

New bundles
    A True Strike (1+2) bundle is available for € 574 ($743).
    A new Master Pack is available for € 899 ($1164).

Upgrades
    Existing True Strike 1 Giga and V.I. Professional owners can pre-order upgrades for just € 35 ($45) ex shipping. True Strike 1 V.I. Starter owners can upgrade to the new Multi-Format version for € 219 ($283).

Flute & Piccolo Effects
    Our upcoming Flute & Piccolo Effects, volume 1 in the new SAM Exclusives downloadable series, will be available for direct download starting December 1st.

For more information visit www.projectsam.com

True Strike 2 and 1 Multi will also be available at: Time & Space (UK), Bestservice (Germany), Crypton (Japan), House of Samples (USA) and West L.A. (USA).

Thanks for your interest!

On behalf of ProjectSAM,

Maarten Spruijt
    Creative Director
    ProjectSAM
    Cinematic Sampling
    www.projectsam.com

Re: Now taking pre-orders for True Strike 2 and 1 Multi!

Hey Maarten,

You've touched on some of my favorite instruments with the prepared piano. There also seems to be nice section of digital percussion in the Dystopian effects section.

Good luck with the release!
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Thanks Alan!

The prepared piano has both plucked/hit strings as well as full keyboard full of special effects.

Please note that the Dystopian effects are mostly long, ambient samples cool for underscoring. Some do have an attack, but you won't find electronic snares or toms here.

Best,

Maarten
    Creative Director
    ProjectSAM
    Cinematic Sampling
    www.projectsam.com

What is the Master Pack?

I bought Sam Horns yesterday from the Germany Store. Is there a disount if I buy that and Strike 1 and 2? Maybe that is what the Master Pack is?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by dubaifox
    What is the Master Pack?

I bought Sam Horns yesterday from the Germany Store. Is there a disount if I buy that and Strike 1 and 2? Maybe that is what the Master Pack is?

Cheers!
    Hi!

You can find all this in our online store.

The Master Pack is a bundle with all of our libraries: True Strike 2, True Strike 1, all Orchestral Brass (Horns, Trombones, Trumpets and Solo Sessions) and the Organ Mystique.

There is also a True Strike 1 + 2 bundle.

Best,

Maarten
    Creative Director
    ProjectSAM
    Cinematic Sampling
    www.projectsam.com

Why do you stick to old versions of HALion (expecially, as HAL3 offers alternation) and Kontakt (I experienced quite some problems when loading/importing k1.5 files - especially with SID and those more complex patches).

thanks

best

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten Spruijt
    Hi!

You can find all this in our online store.
    Ahhh...a little hard to find but I found it finally. Thanks!

Hello Maarten,
    Can you detailed a little the prepared piano..On the demo we can heard only fx...Is the piano multisampled like a john Cage?s prepared piano with a lot of srews, nots etc..?
    Best regards
    Dup

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten Spruijt
    Please note that the Dystopian effects are mostly long, ambient samples cool for underscoring. Some do have an attack, but you won't find electronic snares or toms here.

Best,

Maarten
    I realized as soon as I got to that demo yeah. I was only on the second or third one while I was posting. Still, those would be very useful as I haven't heard them elsewhere, yet. A lot of the demos reminded me of The Village score, which is one of my favorites, so I had a good time on the demos page. =)
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Quote Originally Posted by steff3
    Why do you stick to old versions of HALion (expecially, as HAL3 offers alternation) and Kontakt (I experienced quite some problems when loading/importing k1.5 files - especially with SID and those more complex patches).

thanks

best
    Because the HALion3 format is hard to convert to right now. We can offer HALion 3 format installer updates later on so not too much worries there.

The Kontakt 1.5 patches load perfectly fine into Kontakt 2. We tried on numerous systems.

Best,

Maarten
    Creative Director
    ProjectSAM
    Cinematic Sampling
    www.projectsam.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast