• Register
  • Help

Topic: Introducing myself

Share/Bookmark

Introducing myself

Hello to everyone,

I am a musician/composer from Italy, I work mostly as a Hammond organ player and writing music for short and documentary films. I've been reading and studying the Orchestration Course for some weeks and decided to join this great community today. I don't write/post much on the internet although I do a lot of network via email. I have a common friend of yours, mr Garritan, since after a gig of mine last summer I met Stefano Lucato, who happens to live quite near my place. Nice to virtually meet you all and best wishes.

A presto,

Alessandro

Re: Introducing myself

welcome to this forum Alessandro!!!

I am italian too, but now I live in LA!

Roberto

Welcome to the forum. You'll like it here. Lots of friendly, crazy, eccentric, talented people.

John

Lightbulb Re: Introducing myself

Quote Originally Posted by Inventio
    Hello to everyone,

I am a musician/composer from Italy, I work mostly as a Hammond organ player and writing music for short and documentary films. I've been reading and studying the Orchestration Course for some weeks and decided to join this great community today. I don't write/post much on the internet although I do a lot of network via email. I have a common friend of yours, mr Garritan, since after a gig of mine last summer I met Stefano Lucato, who happens to live quite near my place. Nice to virtually meet you all and best wishes.

A presto,

Alessandro
    Hi Alessandro probably I also live quite near (1km far to Stefano!).

Nice to meet you, maybe soon personally!

ciao

Fabio

I'm not Italian, but I love spaghetti

Welcome to the forum Alessandro!

dpDan

Go Back to forum