• Register
  • Help

Topic: Christian Music Summit this Weekend

Share/Bookmark

Christian Music Summit this Weekend

We will be exhibiting at the Christian Music Summit this Friday and Saturday in Redmond, Washinton (Overlake Center).

This event is a gathering of church musicians and engineers to improve their skills and inspire their talent. Many workshops are being offered as well as concerts. The summit is organized by the publishers of Christian Musician Magazine and Worship Musician Magazine. We'll be giving a talk on Saturday afternoon at the event.

Other exhibitors include Digidesign, Korg, Sibelius, Yamaha, as well as other music companies. The event was very well attended last year.

I'll be seeing a few of you there. If anyone from the forum will be at the event, please stop by and say hello.

Gary Garritan

Re: Christian Music Summit this Weekend

Gary,
    I hope this will be a productive event for you, have fun!

Dan

I got an email newsletter from M-Audio stating that they would exhibit their wares at this conference, too.

Once again, as with the music education sector, Garritan seems to be the only sample library company with a focus that includes this market. That's admirable, in my humble opinion.

I just hope that sample libraries never completely replace the acoustic pipe organ!
    Wheat Williams
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    Music Copyist in Sibelius
    Apple MacBook Pro, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
    Apple Certified Support Professional. I also work with Windows.

The Summit was a success. There seemed to be more people this year and the place was packed. It was good to see many GPO users there and I was pleased to find out how many churches are using Personal Orchestra.

There were lots of concerts, workshops and events and it was good to see so many familiar faces (and it was good to go to an event I can drive to).

Kudos to the organizers and we are looking forward to going back next year.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum