• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stradivari Violin 2.0 Demos - WOW!!!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Stradivari Violin 2.0 Demos - WOW!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone.

I have the Strad Version 1 (1.07 I think) and I am thinking of upgrading to the Stradivari 2.0, but anyways, on to the point.

I just heard a demo of the Strad 2.0, called "For Claire", and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!

Are there going to be any more Stradivari Demos? I would especially like it if there could be some of Vivaldi's Four Seasons, or maybe Sibelius Violin Concerto?

Re: Stradivari Violin 2.0 Demos - WOW!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theviolinist13
    Hi everyone.

I have the Strad Version 1 (1.07 I think) and I am thinking of upgrading to the Stradivari 2.0, but anyways, on to the point.

I just heard a demo of the Strad 2.0, called "For Claire", and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!

Are there going to be any more Stradivari Demos? I would especially like it if there could be some of Vivaldi's Four Seasons, or maybe Sibelius Violin Concerto?

I'm working up something that will be released soon.

Jerry
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!
    http://www.mylegacyfilm.com

Thanks Jerry.

You wrote Arabian Star, right? That sounded AWESOME on the Stradivari 1.0, or were you using a Stradivari 2.0 Beta? Sure sounded like one. It sounded great. Can't wait to hear what you come up with.

Thanks Jerry.

You wrote Arabian Star, right? That sounded AWESOME on the Stradivari 1.0, or were you using a Stradivari 2.0 Beta? Sure sounded like one. It sounded great. Can't wait to hear what you come up with.

Yep, that was me. I was using a beta of Strad 1. Thank you for your vote of confidence!! I really have become a LOT better at the technique involved with this fantastic instrument. I am REALLY impressed with t this technology and what it adds to everything you do with it.

Jerry

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!

Oh, btw, I had my dad (who has extra-refined hearing; he can tell the difference between a sampler and a real instrument in no time flat) listen to Arabian Star and For Claire. He thought it was a real violin!

Congrorturlortions Gary, Stefano and Giorgio. You guys are genius's's's!!!!!

(I am a violinist, as you could figure out by my screen name, and the Strad DOES sound extremely realistic. My violin teacher said it's easy to spot a sampler instrument from a real one: the sampler has no expression. Riiiiiiggghht. I am gonna send him a link to the Strad website with two words: "Checkit out! ")

OK, enough of my fawning, yous must get the point

Thanks Jerry.

And here it is!

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...059#post451059

I did this with Strad 2.0 and GPO.
    ENJOY!

Jerry Wickham

My Website!
    New Film Scores!

Go Back to forum