• Register
  • Help

Topic: NI Service Center won't accept data

Share/Bookmark

NI Service Center won't accept data

Trying to register the Strad. I enter user name and password, I get the Online Activation Assistant, it tells me to select the product I wish to activate, I select the Strad (check box), I press "Next", and I get:
    Request Error-your data could not be processed-restart the application.

I've tried about a dozen times. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Re: NI Service Center won't accept data

Not much traffic here lately. Anyway, turns out the problem was with NIs servers in Germany and the fix was completed on Wednesday. The new Service Center activation is amazing. Just go to the Service Center, click to activate your new software, and your done!

Apparently this is messed up again, because I have been trying for days to get it to register my Strad2 and I keep getting the same (above quoted) error message.

I got the same problem with the NI service center. It always broke down when I was trying to submit the data. Guess the only way is to mail to NI for help which I did some days ago. Now I'm waiting . . .

Did you guys download the latest update for the Service Center (1.0.0.16)?

You can get it from <http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?id=freeupdates_us>

HTH,

Joey

If the Online authorization doesn't work, you can always try the Offline Activation Assistant. Just start SC as usual and click Cancel in the pop-up boxes. When it complains about not being able to establish a connection, select Offline Mode, Export an Authorization Request File, open the ARF in your browser and follow the online instructions. When you get an Authorization File back from NI, Import it in SC.

Go Back to forum