• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt player 2 in Finale

Share/Bookmark
    Power Profile User

Kontakt player 2 in Finale

Can someone tell me where I can get documentation and information on the Kontakt 2 player that is in Finale 2007. The manual has a small discussion about it and basically how it functions, but I would like to see a discription of it as there is for Kontakt player 1. There are too many knobs and buttons for someone with my pea brain to understand. Thanks you in advance.

Bob De Celle

Power Profile User

Re: Kontakt player 2 in Finale

I'm replying to myself. I don't know how I missed it but I did. It's staring me in the face.
    Hope I didn't waste anybody's time.

B.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob De Celle
    I'm replying to myself. I don't know how I missed it but I did. It's staring me in the face.
    Hope I didn't waste anybody's time.

B.D.
    Not on this site. Everyone seems to love to help each other here.

My question for Bob is this. I am interested in Power Profile what can you share since you use it.

Power Profile User

I'll have to get back to you on this. I'm a technological dunce. I actually forget how I uploaded what I have in the Power User. I've done some editing of one of the pieces in there, and will soon delete what I have and insert the edited piece. I'll be able to give you some information after I do that.
    In the meantime you might want to contact DPDan at this site. He is much more knowledgeable than I am. Good luck!

Bob De Celle

Go Back to forum