• Register
  • Help

Topic: Question went unanswered

Share/Bookmark

Question went unanswered

Hi,

I'm hoping Jason might be on this forum and see this post:

Haven't had any reply at all regarding my issue (please see the post about the Notion 1.5.4 demo) and it's really disappointing as a potential user.

I know I'm only a demo-user, but if a demo is the way you try to sell your software to your user base, then I think the same user base should get a fairly good (in this case, rather bug-free) demo. If not, it would be nice to know that a question can be asked, and that it will be answered.

I would really appreciate any input on the problem from my previous post before I consider spending the money for this software.

Thanks,
    Luke

Re: Question went unanswered

Quote Originally Posted by clisma
    Hi,

I'm hoping Jason might be on this forum and see this post:

Haven't had any reply at all regarding my issue (please see the post about the Notion 1.5.4 demo) and it's really disappointing as a potential user.

I know I'm only a demo-user, but if a demo is the way you try to sell your software to your user base, then I think the same user base should get a fairly good (in this case, rather bug-free) demo. If not, it would be nice to know that a question can be asked, and that it will be answered.

I would really appreciate any input on the problem from my previous post before I consider spending the money for this software.

Thanks,
    Luke
    *answered via tech support system*

Go Back to forum