• Register
  • Help

Topic: Piano Study op.55 n.1

Share/Bookmark

Piano Study op.55 n.1

Hi you all,

I want to post my piano study but I don't know how to do.

Re: Piano Study op.55 n.1

Hi Andrea:

Do you have a website? If not, there are many folks here that can help you post your music online so it can be accessed. I would help, but I am not an expert in this area. Someone will post some help soon, though, I am sure of that.

Cheers,

Jack
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Go to this link.

http://digidownload.libero.it/KIIIII...eggi%20II).mp3

KIIIIIIIIIIIING is my nickname in Libero.it

Try if the link works and comment please.

Andrea:

Your piano is on ""FIRE."" An elegant rapid-fire study and so well produced with great dynamic changes.

Welcome to the Forum.

What piano did you use? And, another question: what sequencer or notation program are you currently using?

Jack
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

I made this file on May 2006 with Finale 2006 and Finale GPO Steinway Piano. Now I'm currently using Finale 2007. Thanks for the compliment. For this study I was inspired by Chopin.

Woo! That was hot! Fantastic writing, Andrea!

If you want I can send the scores of my songs. I composed a lot of piano pieces.

Andrea:

Scores would be a nice addition. A lot of younger composers and also older ones just starting out get a real education from reading other composer's scores. A nice gesture on your part.

One other thing--compliments from people on this list mean that they really like your work. This Garritan family really likes to motivate it's members to do the best they can with the great tools that Gary has provided.

Thanks for the information on your notation program and instrument library.

Waiting to hear more of your music, Andrea.......

Jack

Terrific!

I can definitely hear the Chopin influence.
    You've emulated this very effectively.

Great arrangement, and writing!

looking forward to hearing more.

~Jeff

Well done!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum