• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: A Happy LD 1&2 user

Share/Bookmark

A Happy LD 1&2 user

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this kinda stuff, it's been a while. I'd like to share a piece that I wrote using Lyrical Distortions guitar. I'm quite happy how easy it is to use this sample lib. You just need to update the k2 programs & once set-up with your own system, voila it RAWKS . To the BelaDMedia team, thanks...

" She Sat Down "

cheerio,
    jackULL

Re: A Happy LD 1&2 user

That made my neck hurt. Amazing. The drum room sound seemed a little out of place, but that was far and away better than anything I'm capable of. Great drum programming.

Excellent work!! You have a terrific pitch bend technique.

I liked your solo near the end! Nice work.

I just received LD2 and should have LD1 this Saturday so I can't wait!

Did you use the K2 script for this piece? How much of your solo were you able to play in real time?

Quote Originally Posted by jackull
    You just need to update the k2 programs

What K2 programs?

He means the scripts. Come Saturday, you'll be a rockin' and/or rollin'. If not, you and I will take a trip to Michigan and pay Mr. Aaron Dirk a visit.

Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    He means the scripts. Come Saturday, you'll be a rockin' and/or rollin'. If not, you and I will take a trip to Michigan and pay Mr. Aaron Dirk a visit.

I'll go too. And he'd better have World Series tickets waiting for us.

Oh and this demo rocks by the way! WoW!!!!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media

Ha Ha Ha! What are you doing up so early? What am I doing up so late! I have to get up in four hours!

Anyway, I might take you up on that!

Thanks for all your help again. Hopefully I'll be rockin' and rollin this Saturday!

Red face Re: A Happy LD 1&2 user

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2112
    I'll go too. And he'd better have World Series tickets waiting for us.

Oh and this demo rocks by the way! WoW!!!!

Hey Brian

Thanks for your help too!
    Hey, did you get my email. Did you hear what happened?
    Thank goodness I love you guys!

Thanks for listening guys ,

artsoundz - sorry if your neck hurts . my ear hurts too as i'm having a trouble putting the right compression on the whole mix . maybe that's why the room sound is kinda out of place.

fredprogh - thanks, pitch bend was carefully edited after real time playing.

kstevege - yeah it's the k2 script within the multi. this is pretty much real time but in slower tempo, then i playback to the right tempo i wanted.

belaD - thanks for the correction and yes that ~~~~=SHIZIT rocks . i need to figure out how to work the stereo shizit properly. i used the old shizit 1.03 & i remove the riff inst hoping that it will lessen the ram usage.

brian2112 - i assumed you're the guy behind the 2112 multi. awesome multi's btw. very useful & efficient.

jackULL

Go Back to forum