• Register
  • Help

Topic: Update on Mac-Intel Universal Binary versions

Share/Bookmark

Update on Mac-Intel Universal Binary versions

The K2 version with Universal Binary compatibility is not yet released by NI.

After it is released (sometime this month, I believe) we plan to finish the port to K2 for both GPO and JABB. We can't proceed to that step until we have the compatible version in our hands. Once we have completed the port (shouldn't take too long - much preliminary work is already done) we will need to do some testing and then they will be released to our users.

The Universal Binary version will be a free downloadable update to existing GPO users.

Gary Garritan

Re: Update on Mac-Intel Universal Binary versions

Nifty! Will the Studio will be getting a facelift in the near future to equip it for JABB/GPO K2, and strad, marching band, and general midi too? (That's going to add a LOT of pulldown options)

This is good news, Mr. Gary!

Thank you!!
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    The K2 version with Universal Binary compatibility is not yet released by NI.

The Universal Binary version will be a free downloadable update to existing GPO users.

Gary Garritan
    Thanks Gary. I won't mention any names here but another developer has said they will CHARGE for an Universal update for their libraries which I do not agree with.

Go Back to forum