• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hey you Sampletekk peeps

Share/Bookmark

Hey you Sampletekk peeps

Hey!

Just got your October Special offer - thanks very much!

Might I (very humbly ) make a small, tiny, incy-weency suggestion? You might want to include a link in your emails. At least to your homepage - if not the special you are offering. People are more apt to actually click on a link, even tho they think they might not be interested. And this is what you want - you WANT people to go to your site. Just like in retail - you WANT people to come into the store, even though they might not be looking to actually buy anything.

Just a friendly suggestion

Cheers.

Re: Hey you Sampletekk peeps

Another thing: "Each tone is held for about 5
    seconds, and that's how long a musician normally can hold a note without
    breathing."

I'm a recorder player, so I tested this myself, and when playing the middle C of the range on a soprano, alto, tenor and bass range I got an average of about 15 seconds before I start to feel I am running out of air. In some cases I was able to produce notes of over 25 seconds. I can imagine that in composing avant-garde music or other styles deviant from the classical idiom note lenghts of more than 5 seconds are needed. But even in slow-pace Baroque music I can imagine a 5 second sustain to be too short.

Re: Hey you Sampletekk peeps

Quote Originally Posted by RiffWraith
    Hey!

Just got your October Special offer - thanks very much!

Might I (very humbly ) make a small, tiny, incy-weency suggestion? You might want to include a link in your emails. At least to your homepage - if not the special you are offering. People are more apt to actually click on a link, even tho they think they might not be interested. And this is what you want - you WANT people to go to your site. Just like in retail - you WANT people to come into the store, even though they might not be looking to actually buy anything.

Just a friendly suggestion

Cheers.
    I agree. It's also a good idea to creat a bookmark folder called samples and put the site in there.

Go Back to forum