• Register
  • Help

Topic: Fx teleport/Cubase/Albino3 problem

Share/Bookmark

Question Fx teleport/Cubase/Albino3 problem

Hello

Anyone else with Cubase SX (PC), LinPlug Albino3 and FX teleport and have a problem? When Albino3 is "teleported" the first instance works ok if the mod-wheel is not rotated. If the mod-wheel is rotated I get "crackling" noise. The second teleported instance of Albino3 does not work at all, all I get is the same noise. Albino3 works normally with Cubase, only "teleporting" it is not working. Everything else works fine in my setup, I have teleported successfully for example Kontakt2, Toontrack Superior, Wusicstation, EWQL Symph.orchestra, GPO, Albino2 etc..

LinPlug support has been able to duplicate the problem but tells me that the problem is with FX-teleport as it is "not supplying a valid input buffer (for the two audio inputs) of Albino3". FX-Max support tells me that they have not been able to duplicate the problem but are working hard to find the cause.

I am using Cubase SX2.2. Maybe Albino3/Fx-teleport works better with SX3? Anyone with any experience using Albino3 "teleported" with Cubase SX2 or SX3? And while I am here: Anyone with the new Cubase4 and FX-teleport yet?

Thanks!

J.

Re: Fx teleport/Cubase/Albino3 problem

I can't answer your question, but I have found that if I host the problem VST in Chainer these sort of issues tend to go away.

D

Daryl, thanks for the reply. Is this the prog you mean?

http://www.xlutop.com/html/chainer.html

I am not familiar with it... Do you mean that I should install the Chainer VST in to the slave computer and fx-teleport that (and Albino3 would be "inside" the Chainer in the slave pc)? Wouldn't that introduce more latency to the fx-teleported synth? Do you yourself use FX-teleport this way?

thanks

J

Quote Originally Posted by J.Lehtonen
    Daryl, thanks for the reply. Is this the prog you mean?

http://www.xlutop.com/html/chainer.html

I am not familiar with it... Do you mean that I should install the Chainer VST in to the slave computer and fx-teleport that (and Albino3 would be "inside" the Chainer in the slave pc)? Wouldn't that introduce more latency to the fx-teleported synth? Do you yourself use FX-teleport this way?

thanks

J
    Yes, yes, no, yes.

D

OK. I'll give it a try. Thanks again.

Go Back to forum