• Register
  • Help

Topic: Another Silly RMX Question

Share/Bookmark

Talking Another Silly RMX Question

Aside from hooking my computer up to my TV, is there any way for me to watch the RMX tutorials on my TV from EZ chair, like DVD's.

After all, the mind will only absorb what the rear end will stand!!! ; and at 3 hours of high tech education, I intend to give my rear end the best chance possible!

Re: Another Silly RMX Question

You can convert the quicktimes movies to DV stream and burn those on a DVD if you have the right software and burner hardware.
    Or maybe you can burn them to a video CD if your hardware supports that.

I put the files on my videoipod and watch them on the train.

Hans

Just move your EZ chair to your computer. Problem solved!

There is a way to burn quicktime movies onto a CD and play them on your DVD player. Unfortunately I forgot how to do it! You should be able to find much information from a google search. Be prepared for some poor quality images though, as web compressed video looks pretty bad on large TV screens.

Or you can always get a new laptop

Wink Re: Another Silly RMX Question

Thanks guys,

Note: After watching the free intro to RMX 1.5, Eric says that there is in fact a DVD available for $15 at the tech shop for those who'd like to watch he Spectra-bowl for 4-1/2 hours on a Sunday instead of the Superbowl!!!

You know like the Liquid Grooves vs. the the Back Beats...with Eric the greek as the commentator.

Kick off at noon. Wife un-plugs TV at 2:30. Husband moves DVD down to the tool room in the basement at 2:33 and is back in business for the fourth quarter!!

Everyone is happy!!

...... So Spectrabowl lives!!!!!!!!!! yeh!!!!!

The DVD on the techshop is a DVD-ROM of the 1.5 quicktime files...not a video DVD.

The suggestions above are all good solutions. Watching them on a laptop is ideal.

BTW, there are currently NINE hours of tutorials available now. Make sure you have all the latest additions:

http://support.spectrasonics.net/ins...ial-videos.php

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    The DVD on the techshop is a DVD-ROM of the 1.5 quicktime files...not a video DVD.

The suggestions above are all good solutions. Watching them on a laptop is ideal.

BTW, there are currently NINE hours of tutorials available now. Make sure you have all the latest additions:

http://support.spectrasonics.net/ins...ial-videos.php
    Patthoven, laptop and and a nice half-horizontal position in the armchair
    works best for me.
    BTW, I've got the techshop DVD-ROM 1.5 from july/06, is there
    some new clips since that?; wouldn't like to go through the list in
    the S-sonics site; if S-sonics could inform of the possible additions e.g. in this
    forum (or in the client newsmail), this was a good service. Maybe
    they do already? Harry

Yes, there are some new videos since that 1.5 update disc was released.

Look at the most recently added videos on the site and you'll see which ones.

Go Back to forum