• Register
  • Help

Topic: How to get the Garritan Newsletter?

Share/Bookmark

Question How to get the Garritan Newsletter?

Hello,
    is there a Newsletter via Email available? So that I will be informed e.g. when the Garritan Steinway will be released. I'm no customer from Garritan so far but would like to be informed about news about Garritan products.

Regards
    Metuschelach

Re: How to get the Garritan Newsletter?

Good idea, I follow the desire:-))!

Best,
    Endorf

I second the idea too.

It would be nice to recieve emails from Garritan with the news. For example, release dates, new info about upcoming products, magazine reviews, user demos, group buys and deals, product updates, new course chapters...

I enter here frequently, but not everybody does, so it's a very good way to stay up to date.
    -Dani-

Quote Originally Posted by Metuschelach
    Hello,
    is there a Newsletter via Email available? So that I will be informed e.g. when the Garritan Steinway will be released. I'm no customer from Garritan so far but would like to be informed about news about Garritan products.

Regards
    Metuschelach
    Metuschelach,
    I try to avoid newsletters and send as few out as possible. People are constantly barraged with email offering products, ongoing sales, etc. Such newsletters I find annoying and intrusive so I try to avoid inflicting them on our users. My last newsletter was last year and I may do one soon since there is a great deal of information (like the free RK course and 3rd Annual Christmas album).

Let me know what you would like to see in the newsletter. And if anyone would like to help with it, please let me know.

Gary

Go Back to forum