• Register
  • Help

Topic: goofed up

Share/Bookmark

goofed up

I recently purchased both GPO and JABB installed them on my P/C and registered them with the authorization form.
    Then I discovered a glitch which forced me to delete both programs and now I can't register either of them.
    I went to support but I couldn't find any thread that dealt with this problem.
    Also I was given to understand that I could run GPO and JABB on "TWO" seperate computers and I loaded the programs on my Mac but couldn't register them either, I think I need to talk with a person who can solve this problem.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    stigg.

Re: goofed up

Hi

You should'nt have to "re-authorize" (i.e via the net).
    You should be able to just paste your authorization code into the authorization tool and be ok (if it's the same computer and you haven't re-formatted).

Edit: As to the Mac, you might have accidentally registered 2 times already. If you go to the NI site, you can see what you have that is authorized.

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Thanks Brian for your quick response.
    I'm having trouble finding the "NI" site.
    I think I might have really messed up. I have finale "allegro" and was told that GPO and JABB would work with it but after loading GPO and JABB, Allegro stopped working. I first thought that deleting JABB and GPO would fix the problem but the only way I could fix the problem was to restore my computer to an earlier time.
    are the rules of authorization carved in stone or is there a way to undo what I've done. $500 is tough to eat.
    stigg.

Quote Originally Posted by stiggowitz
    Thanks Brian for your quick response.
    I'm having trouble finding the "NI" site.
    I think I might have really messed up. I have finale "allegro" and was told that GPO and JABB would work with it but after loading GPO and JABB, Allegro stopped working. I first thought that deleting JABB and GPO would fix the problem but the only way I could fix the problem was to restore my computer to an earlier time.
    are the rules of authorization carved in stone or is there a way to undo what I've done. $500 is tough to eat.
    stigg.
    Sounds like you restored it to a time BEFORE you registered GPO/JABB, thus anihilating the Authorization Key on your computer. It is still available on NI's registration pages, though. You can copy it here and paste it into the registration tool.

Go Back to forum