• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GigaStudio 3.2 is out

Share/Bookmark

GigaStudio 3.2 is out

For those interested, the GigaStudio 3.2 update is out on the Tascam website.

According to the release notes, 35% better performance with 24 bit samples. Pretty good.

Re: GigaStudio 3.2 is out

Where?

Can you provide a link?

Thanks!
    Bill Thompson
    Audio Enterprise
    KB3KJF

Dang! I swear 3.1.2 was the latest just a few minutes ago... even cleared the cache to make sure I wasn't looking at an old page!

Spooky!

Thanks, I'm downloading it now...
    Bill Thompson
    Audio Enterprise
    KB3KJF

Great, no more passwords needed to download new updates.

I get a mail today from Learngigastudio.com that the update is now available. Nice nice .. i hope it will solve all the problem´s i have.. like the quicksound rebuilding error´s and some of the unstable stuff.

I think it could be the right way for everyone .. to solve problem´s with this buggy software...

Greetz

SoniX

P.S. I hope

I think some of the best things are among the bugfixes described at the end of the accompanying document:

- Gigastudio 3 is now compatible with Intel HyperThreading processors.

- Code has been modified to reduce or eliminate occurrences of registration numbers being reset after a system crash.

- Uninstall is now more thorough. This new functionality replaces GigaClean. All folders / registry entries / files are removed from the system. There is an option to leave both the QuickSound database and the user license information on the system.

etc. etc.

I haven't personally been affected by these things but I read about them here all the time, so hopefully this will reduce a lot of peoples' grief. Giga 3 is an amazing program and if it can get cooperative and stable on most of the machines out there, like 2.5 was, that'll be a great thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch that hurts
    I think some of the best things are among the bugfixes described at the end of the accompanying document:

- Code has been modified to reduce or eliminate occurrences of registration numbers being reset after a system crash.

- Uninstall is now more thorough. This new functionality replaces GigaClean. All folders / registry entries / files are removed from the system. There is an option to leave both the QuickSound database and the user license information on the system.

etc. etc.

I haven't personally been affected by these things but I read about them here all the time, so hopefully this will reduce a lot of peoples' grief. Giga 3 is an amazing program and if it can get cooperative and stable on most of the machines out there, like 2.5 was, that'll be a great thing.
    yes well said, looks like they have improved many things. good work tascam!

Wink Re: GigaStudio 3.2 is out

And they forgot to add the biggest bonus.....

Vista compadible, with access to 127 gigs of ram.....
    Yaaaahhhh...
    Oppsss not yet, damn
    Looks like a good update though

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch that hurts

etc. etc.

Have you got a link that gives details of the bugfixes you mentioned above? On the "Changes in V3.2" pdf, no mention is made of these particular fixes....

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this update will solve my problems.

Go Back to forum