• Register
  • Help

Topic: KS combos missing keys

Share/Bookmark

KS combos missing keys

Hello, I loaded some KS combos in both DP5xx and also in its stand alone version. Both showed that there were only 2 keys to change articulations in the bass combo and missing some as well in the viola and violin 2. Why is this happening?

Thanks

Andre

Last edited by alavelle; 09-23-2006 at 01:55 AM. Reason: More info

Re: KS combos missing keys

If your KS instruments are named "combo" then you haven't got the updated version of the library. Updated should say "Basses KS" and look like this: www.garritan.com/GPO_Files/BassesKS.jpg

Tom

Thanks for the answer.

How do I go about getting the most recent update? I have updates to the most recent update a long time ago. I did notice that the notation version had the full compliment of articulations. I noticed that the trumpet notation package link was made available. Is there a folder where I might DL the correct updates?

Thanks

Andre
    Music Director and sound designer
    Electronic Arts

See your private messages.

Tom

Tom,

It looks like a heirarchy thing. Here is a picture of my filestructure. Tell me which folders I should delete.

Thanks

Delete the "Dry," "Wet," and "Wet Audition" directories. They weren't automatically deleted in the update because some users have made custom modifications using the full version of Kontakt. If you haven't made these kind of custom changes then just delete them. They only create confusion otherwise. The updated files are the ones at the top of the directory list on your drive (1. through 9.)

Tom

By the way, this is all explained in the update documentation in the Support section of the site. See the update documentation here: http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=36713 Also, use the link in this post to read the previous update's documentation.

Tom

Go Back to forum