• Register
  • Help

Topic: No Trilogy...Intel...Now what?

Share/Bookmark

No Trilogy...Intel...Now what?

Just went to a Mac Pro (Intel) and find that Atmosphere and Trilogy are apparently a while away from working.

I use Trilogy a lot...is there anything out there that might sub for it on an Intel Mac? Doing upright bass, and pop bass stuff I mean?

Thanks
    Tom
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Re: No Trilogy...Intel...Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Blaske
    Maybe it's time for you to add a second or machine (PC or Mac) to handle additional VI, Synth and sampler plug-ins.

Lee Blaske

Lee, I have two Mac Intels, Trilogy and Atmosphere are not Intel ready according to their website.

TH
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Eric must have dropped the French UVI engine used by Trilogy and Atmosphere, which is not UB ready. We should expect updated trilo/atmo more RMX like, sooner the better (Please Mr. Persing, I'd like to kill that BootCamp partition on my MacIntel quickly after SX4 UB is out)!

Christian
    "You *do* know what a divisi part is, don't you?"

Quote Originally Posted by tomhartman
    Lee, I have two Mac Intels, Trilogy and Atmosphere are not Intel ready according to their website.

TH
    Oh...that's an easy solution then. :-)

Run one with Boot Camp and run Atmosphere and Trilogy with V-Stack, triggering them via MIDI.

Trilogy and Atmosphere work great on Intel Mac if you run Windows XP.

Seems weird, but it actually works fine. :-)

-E

Guys, note the response in this thread too:

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=48106

and our public statement on the subject:

http://www.spectrasonics.net/news/20...oes-intel-mac/

Go Back to forum