• Register
  • Help

Topic: best way to contract some of you?

Share/Bookmark

best way to contract some of you?

Ive been a lurker here for awhile and really appreciate many of your skills and talents as orchestral programmers and composers. I have tried my hand at writing orchestral pieces and fail miserably. I from time to time have songs i need string parts written for (and orchestral movements) and would love to hire someone who could write the parts for me and send via internet. is there a place online i can post my needs to hire someone? im sure many of you are not always busy and looking for smaller projects to help pay the bills. let me know if Im out to lunch here.
    thanks
    Mitch

Re: best way to contract some of you?

Quote Originally Posted by locash
    Ive been a lurker here for awhile and really appreciate many of your skills and talents as orchestral programmers and composers. I have tried my hand at writing orchestral pieces and fail miserably. I from time to time have songs i need string parts written for (and orchestral movements) and would love to hire someone who could write the parts for me and send via internet. is there a place online i can post my needs to hire someone? im sure many of you are not always busy and looking for smaller projects to help pay the bills. let me know if Im out to lunch here.
    thanks
    Mitch
    Sure, Mitch.

Email me-jay@jayasher.com or PM me here.

Logic Certified Trainer

www.jayasher.com
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

Hey man, sent you an email (I'm wilbert@rogetmusic.com). Sounds interesting! Talk to you soon,

- Will
    Wilbert Roget, II
    Composer
    Rogetmusic.com

great thanks guys! talk to you soon.

Hi,

I have sent you a mail.

Hannes
    All your strings belong to me!
    www.strings-on-demand.com