• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Topic: Is it possible to buy NI guitar rig without the pedal board?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Is it possible to buy NI guitar rig without the pedal board?

    I want the software only version.

  2. #2

    Re: Is it possible to buy NI guitar rig without the pedal board?

    I asked the same thing on the NI forum and NI themselves won't sell it alone but a user directed me to audiomidi.com and if you buy Git rig 1(with no pedal) according to him NI will send you ver 2 for free.
    Can't verify this though.

  3. #3

    Re: Is it possible to buy NI guitar rig without the pedal board?

    Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    I asked the same thing on the NI forum and NI themselves won't sell it alone but a user directed me to audiomidi.com and if you buy Git rig 1(with no pedal) according to him NI will send you ver 2 for free.
    Can't verify this though.
    so i guess this is a no? I dont want a damn pedal board.

  4. #4

    Re: Is it possible to buy NI guitar rig without the pedal board?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sinner
    so i guess this is a no? I dont want a damn pedal board.
    If you own NI Komplete 2 you just have to buy the upgrade to Ni komplete 4 and you will get guitar Rig as well as several other new NI-plugs for 339$ and: without any pedal board.

    you may also look for Amplitude 2 (329$).
    http://www.amplitube.com/Main.html?prod_AT.php

    IK Multimedia sells it without footcontroler.

    cheers
    Steffen

  5. #5

    Re: Is it possible to buy NI guitar rig without the pedal board?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sinner
    so i guess this is a no? I dont want a damn pedal board.
    SInce there are LOTS of people out there who own Komplete, therefore have the software but not the pedal board, it might be pretty easy to sell the pedal (only) to one of them...assuming the pedal isn't linked in some dongle-ish way to your specific software license.
    Just an idea...

  6. #6

    Re: Is it possible to buy NI guitar rig without the pedal board?

    Quote Originally Posted by matto
    SInce there are LOTS of people out there who own Komplete, therefore have the software but not the pedal board, it might be pretty easy to sell the pedal (only) to one of them...assuming the pedal isn't linked in some dongle-ish way to your specific software license.
    Just an idea...
    The Guitar Rig2 controller could easily be re-sold to someone who has the software only (GR1 users or Komplete owners).

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •