• Register
  • Help

Topic: Late to the RMX party... Eric, thanks!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Late to the RMX party... Eric, thanks!

Well, due to the insatiable desire for all the software (and mighty fine hardware out there), I finally made the long overdue purchase of RMX. I'll try to keep this short, but *really* want to give credit where it is certainly due.

I consider myself pretty good at what I do (full time producer, engineer, programer, etc...), and have put out some stuff I'm pretty happy with. Well, as stated above, I finally put my hands on RMX, and am totally boggled. Dude, Eric...more thanks to you than I can really type...serious.

I feel like the road to honing our skills is a long and laborious one (well worth it of course), but I feel like I just cheated in a HUGE way by being given a better perception than I have the right to be. I know that might sound silly, but I think you know what I mean.Your sense of width, depth, balance, and heart are undeniable. Of course, I knew this from all the years I have used your other stuff, but for the measely amount of money I paid for an obviously incredible amount of man hours and diligence, I feel more as if you gave me the hugest freaking gift I have ever received. No offense, but does anyone else out there have that inner struggle from wanting to tell all your friends about it, to keeping it more of a "secret" to yourself?!

Okay, I totally botched up trying to say what I wanted to say for the sake of keeping it short. But in the end, I just wanted to say thanks for giving away so much of your talent for the sake of making our lives so much easier, and for making us look SO darn good while you're at it. You rock bro. Of course, a ton of props to your team as well as this was obviously a massive effort.

Oh, and I totally LMAO at the CCM scratching! I worked on the "inside" of the CCM industry for 8 years...finally got out of it 2 years ago to do my own thing. Too funny! Still trying to figure out which one you ripped from!

Best to you bro, Tweed (Scott)

Re: Late to the RMX party... Eric, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tweedbox
    ...I just wanted to say thanks for giving away so much of your talent for the sake of making our lives so much easier, and for making us look SO darn good while you're at it. You rock bro. Of course, a ton of props to your team as well as this was obviously a massive effort.
    Thanks Scott! You made our day. :-)

Oh, and I totally LMAO at the CCM scratching! I worked on the "inside" of the CCM industry for 8 years...finally got out of it 2 years ago to do my own thing. Too funny! Still trying to figure out which one you ripped from!
    Ha-ha! Awesome....someone finally got that joke! That one goes over most people's heads. :-)

BTW, it's Terry Clark, who's a good friend of ours and who was a good sport for letting us "scratch him". ;-)

All the best,

spectrum

Hey,
    I might as well jump on the band wagon of Giving Props to Specrasonics for RMX as well! THis is one tool I wouldn't know what I would do without, use it pretty much 99.9 percent of all music I write commercially. Yes, thank you Eric for giving us a product that is so amazing, has an open architucture for others to include loops to use with the engine. THank you God for this product! You are blessed and highly favored!

can't wait for anything new dude..

www.energiestudios.com

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    Ha-ha! Awesome....someone finally got that joke! That one goes over most people's heads. :-)

BTW, it's Terry Clark, who's a good friend of ours and who was a good sport for letting us "scratch him". ;-)
    spectrum
    Too funny...as soon as I saw CCM, a huge grin spread across my face as I was thinking...noooo, it couldn't be!

Also, Terry is awesome! I have his "I Am Yours" (collection) CD, and it still stands out as one of the best among the tidal wave of worship CDs that have come out in recent years. I can definitely hear its him now...he's a good sport. Thanks again Eric...you're awesome!

-Scott

Go Back to forum