• Register
  • Help

Topic: Finally ordered GPO!

Share/Bookmark

Talking Finally ordered GPO!

I finally got enough to order GPO! Sweetwater was great about honoring an old discount I couldn't use last month. I'm soooo pumped! I won't have much time to try it over the next few weeks, but then.......I'll have days to work on it. Next will be JABB, then solo instruments. I'm sure I'll drive everyone crazy with questions.

Cheers
    Earl Green

Re: Finally ordered GPO!

Quote Originally Posted by earlwgreen
    I finally got enough to order GPO! Sweetwater was great about honoring an old discount I couldn't use last month. I'm soooo pumped! I won't have much time to try it over the next few weeks, but then.......I'll have days to work on it. Next will be JABB, then solo instruments. I'm sure I'll drive everyone crazy with questions.

Cheers
    Two great companies...enjoy!

I'm sure I'll drive everyone crazy with questions.
    No, there is only one: HOW? for the next couple of weeks.

It is great fun, having GPO!!! And this forum is great.

Raymond - also a rather new member and owner of GPO.

I'm sure I'll drive everyone crazy with questions.

From my own experience, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah... rofl!

Welcome to Garritania!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Thumbs up Re: Finally ordered GPO!

Hey all,

Just a quick update. It arrived Tuesday and I was able to load it and start playing within the first 30 minutes or so. GREAT JOB with the installation process! Also, from what I've seen, it works flawlessly in Sonar. I will have some questions soon, but I just wanted to comment now while a had a few minutes free.

The piano sounds wonderful. I was a little uncertain about the organ but after hearing it, I think it will work for this first project. Actually, my wife was blown away with the organ. I've played with each sound a little, but have not taken time to try to sculpt any parts yet. The only thing I've recorded is a basic piano part for a worship/hymn project I'm working on. The piano sounds wonderful with my voice.

I do have a few questions, but I'll do some research tonight before asking.

Thanks again Gary and staff for a great product.
    Earl Green

Go Back to forum