• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Topic: Prelude pour orchestre Nr. 2

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Prelude pour orchestre Nr. 2

    Now the second prelude is ready. Please have a "look" at it.

    Your comments are really welcome.

    R.

    http://www.box.net/public/fohxt1jqfc

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Penfield (Rochester), NY
    Posts
    1,719

    Re: Prelude pour orchestre Nr. 2

    Now this is really nice writing and orchestration. Good use of the instruments and expression giving the piece a nice flowing feeling.

    Gary

    www.garybricault.com

  3. #3

    Re: Prelude pour orchestre Nr. 2

    Hi, first off, great use of chromaticism. Wonderful melody and chord progressions. Also, very realistic rendering. The brass section had a nice organ-like quality to it. However, I would like to hear a little bit more detail in the string articulations. Great piece... would like to hear more soon.

    Michael
    "...Wiktor's a Jekyll-Hyde personality..." - Lycos Music
    http://www.miserymadebeautiful.com

  4. #4

    Re: Prelude pour orchestre Nr. 2

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryBric
    Now this is really nice writing and orchestration. Good use of the instruments and expression giving the piece a nice flowing feeling.

    Gary

    www.garybricault.com
    Thank you, Gary, for your kind words. I tried to make my homework and not to sound like a piano player.... Thanks for listening.

    R.

  5. #5

    Re: Prelude pour orchestre Nr. 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael A. Wiktor
    Hi, first off, great use of chromaticism. Wonderful melody and chord progressions. Also, very realistic rendering. The brass section had a nice organ-like quality to it. However, I would like to hear a little bit more detail in the string articulations. Great piece... would like to hear more soon.

    Michael
    Thank you, Michael! You're right with the articulations for the strings. There ist still a lot of to learn for me. As I said in a former post to Gary: I like the organ. And the part for the brass section is entitled: ernst, wie ein choral,which means seriously, like a choral, so the organ is not so far from that. I'm glad, you like my piece. There is still place for some more orchestral preludes to come out...

  6. #6

    Re: Prelude pour orchestre Nr. 2

    Locis! This is gorgeous!

    The harmonic work in it is a delectation; the
    orchestration excellent; and the rendering
    first rate.

    Top-flight work on this... a real pleasure to
    listen to. Several times, in fact!

    Bravo!

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .

  7. #7

    Re: Prelude pour orchestre Nr. 2

    Thank you, David!

    It fulfils me with joy to read your comment. Thanks for it. My best whishes to you.

    Rudolf

  8. #8

    Re: Prelude pour orchestre Nr. 2

    This is a very nicely presented prelude. I like the piece and the orchestration keeps you interested. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

    Rich

  9. #9

    Re: Prelude pour orchestre Nr. 2

    Well done! And you understand reverb.

    Raymond - btw you must be fond of Bruckner!!!

  10. #10

    Re: Prelude pour orchestre Nr. 2

    Quote Originally Posted by RichR
    This is a very nicely presented prelude. I like the piece and the orchestration keeps you interested. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Thank you for listening and for your comment! It is pleasant for me, that you like my music.

    Rudolf

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •