• Register
  • Help

Topic: Baroque Pepper

Share/Bookmark

Baroque Pepper

As "Alexander" did, I also explored the power of the harpsichord of the GPO.
    This little piece was made for piano and I mastered it for The Grand 2. Now having GPO, I wondered how it sounded with a harpsichord. To my surprise rather good. It is a 4 voice piece and I recorded this using Cubasis with 4 harpsichords, one for every voice.

After having amended some of the volumes in the Kontakt player, together with an additional equalization and reverb, I am quite satisfied about the result.

To share my composition with you, click on the following link (thanks to DPDAN):

Pepperoni no.12 (from a suite of 15 little piano pieces)

Raymond

Re: Baroque Pepper

Excellent. I'd like to hear the other 14 sometime.

Tom

P.S. I'd be especially interested in the veggies with shrimp and Canadian bacon!

Raymond,

Very interesting piece. The harpsichord gives it a very unique flavor. Great work in the production of this.

Gary

www.garybricault.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hopkins
    Excellent. I'd like to hear the other 14 sometime.
    P.S. I'd be especially interested in the veggies with shrimp and Canadian bacon!
    I tried the other ones with Garritan Steinway (in the GPO). It didn't sound as good as I expected. So I will wait until my pocket money allows me to purchase the free standing Steinway.

And about the veggies (is that vegetables?), shrimps and Canadian bacon, maybe somebody can compose a Menu (as Rossini once said - in another context). Satie made a piece "in the form of a pear" .. so that is just a start.

Raymond

Well done, Raymond -- an interesting piece; the
    writing in it is quite clear, a distinctive voice and
    flavor to it.

I'm with Tom on this -- how about getting the
    rest of these together, and giving us all a listen?

I'd also like to give a listen to the piano version,
    when you get there. This writing seems like it
    would be particularly comfortable there.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum