• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX

Share/Bookmark

Arrow Stylus RMX

When using the kit mode in RMX, is it completely separate from the loops? In other words, I don't want sliced-up loops that can be midi triggered.

I would like to buy this program if the kits are not sliced-up loops.

Thanks,
    Al

Re: Stylus RMX

Yes, the kits are seperate from the loops, but remember that they aren't acoustic oriented kits at all. RMX is not that type of product (RMX stands for "Remix"). The kits are not multi-velocity hits and that sort of approach.

However, the kits are really useful and inspiring. :-)

Thumbs up Re: Stylus RMX

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    Yes, the kits are seperate from the loops, but remember that they aren't acoustic oriented kits at all. RMX is not that type of product (RMX stands for "Remix"). The kits are not multi-velocity hits and that sort of approach.

However, the kits are really useful and inspiring. :-)
    Well...maybe the future kits will be multi-velocity with acoustic sounds processed with 1073's or the Manley Slam (just kidding) However, I am blown away with your other products. So I'm leaving to pick-up one now.

Thanks,
    Al

Cool....there are many different ways of using RMX, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :-)

I agree, RMX always finds its' way into my projects..very inspiring and flexible. Great product Mr. Persing! I can't wait to see what you guys are cooking up next. Tim

Thumbs up Re: Stylus RMX

Holy smokes!

This is some real high-end professionalism

Go Back to forum