• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigapulse Pro - using it with any library?

Share/Bookmark

Gigapulse Pro - using it with any library?

I was reading in the manual that you can use Gigapulse Pro on your own libraries. Does this mean you can use it on other libraries that don't have Gigapulse already "built-in"? If so, how? The manual said to check the electronic documentation for further info, but I wasn't able to find anything (checked the pdf and help file).

Re: Gigapulse Pro - using it with any library?

Hi Rogles,

of course you can use Gigapulse Pro with any giga library.

For example. Take Gigapiano 1 ( from older Gigastudio ) which has not the built in Gigapulse and load it into GS3.

Go to the DSP Station and load Gigapulse Pro as an insert FX, and then load
    Gigapiano 2 Pedal down Dynamic resonance.

Now, play and you will hear a big difference.

You also can embed the settings including Gigapulse Sp into the Gigapiano 1.

On the upper left side of Gigapulse Pro there is a small window which says "File" with a small arrow. Click on it. At the bottom you will find " Encode Current Cfg to a Giga Instrument "Preset.

Hope that helps
    best regards

Przemyslaw K.

Oh, well no wonder I couldn't figure it out. It doesn't show up at all in my list of FX options. All I get are NFX1, NFX2, NFX3, and NFX4. Hmmm... I'm getting a bad feeling about this one. I have no idea why it wouldn't show up.

Any ideas? I'm using Gigastudio 3 Ensemble and it's updated with the latest patch.

EDIT:

I checked it on my other computer and Gigapulse doesn't come up there as an option either. That one has another version of Ensemble on it too. Does Ensemble not allow you to use Gigapulse for instruments that don't have it built-in? Is it only a Gigastudio Orchestra thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogles
    Oh, well no wonder I couldn't figure it out. It doesn't show up at all in my list of FX options. All I get are NFX1, NFX2, NFX3, and NFX4. Hmmm... I'm getting a bad feeling about this one. I have no idea why it wouldn't show up.

Any ideas? I'm using Gigastudio 3 Ensemble and it's updated with the latest patch.

EDIT:

I checked it on my other computer and Gigapulse doesn't come up there as an option either. That one has another version of Ensemble on it too. Does Ensemble not allow you to use Gigapulse for instruments that don't have it built-in? Is it only a Gigastudio Orchestra thing?

Only in GS3 Orchestra you are able to use Gigapulse Pro. With the "Solo" and " Ensemble" version you are out of luck.
    best regards

Przemyslaw K.

I see, gotcha.

Thanks.

Go Back to forum