• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sample Logic - A.I.R.

Share/Bookmark

Sample Logic - A.I.R.

Hello Northern Soundians,
    Just wanted to let you guys know our product 'Ambience Impacts Rhythms' is now available at:
    www.samplelogic.com
    This new library is an impressive collection of elements that has taken over two years of collecting and crafting "only the finest sounds for cutting edge compositions ". It's focussed on blending three essential building blocks into one library: Ambience, Impacts, and Rhythms.
    Powered by Native Instruments Kontakt 2 player it is available for Mac and PC in AU, DXI, RTAS, VST and standalone configurations. The two DVD set contains over 6GB of instruments categorized by genre, timbre and the mood they evoke. The software is designed to help you find the sound you are looking for without having to funnel through thousands of preset to find the sound you want.

0. Over 300 Ambient Instruments

0. 100 Impact Instruments & Kits

0. Tons of Killer Combination Platters that Combine Several
    Ambiences with Impacts and Rhythms

0. 300 Tempo Adjustable Rhythms

A.I.R. covers all the bases, from sci-fi, piercing, distorted tensions, and chilling action sounds to light, sacred, and spiritual atmospheres. This library truly is "The All-In-One Composer's Toolkit!"

MSRP: $299.00
    Please feel free to visit our website at
    http://www.samplelogic.com
    let me know if you guys have any questions
    best regards,
    Joe Trupiano
    Sample Logic LLC
    www.samplelogic.com

Re: Sample Logic - A.I.R.

I have a couple of question

Is this multi-patch (8 patches at a time as opposed to just one)?

I've noticed that most Kontakt2 instruments have the same pallette of effects; delay, reverb, filters. Do those effects come with Kontakt2 or are they your own effects?

I'm just curious. I'd like to see more effects that greatly alter the sound. Morphology managed to put in an LFO and a gate, allowing pretty cool rhythmic augmentations.

Not a bad price considering the size of the library. I just may have to pick this one up
    Michael Peter

If music be the food of love...
    play on

William Shakespeare

homepage

Re: Sample Logic - A.I.R.

Thanks for your questions
    Is this multi-patch (8 patches at a time as opposed to just one)?
    Kontakt player 2 can load 64 instruments/patches into one instance of the plugin, which can help save on memory and processing.

I've noticed that most Kontakt2 instruments have the same pallette of effects; delay, reverb, filters. Do those effects come with Kontakt2 or are they your own effects?

All of the effects in our Gui intreface are scripted specifically for this library. However, you can also click the outputs button on both kontakt player 2 and kontakt 2 and aux insert any of kontakts palletes of effects to an instrument.
    Joe Trupiano
    Sample Logic LLC
    www.samplelogic.com

Go Back to forum