• Register
  • Help

Topic: Best place to post

Share/Bookmark

Best place to post

I will be posting my first GPO work in a week or two (time permitting). Where's the best place to post these things?

Re: Best place to post

Quote Originally Posted by Babe
    I will be posting my first GPO work in a week or two (time permitting). Where's the best place to post these things?
    Babe,

This place, the Listening Room, is the best place to post your work. You'll find a helpful, encouraging and supportative group of people here. Looking forward to hearing your first work (and many more).

Gary Garritan

Welcome aboard, Babe -- looking forward to
    hearing your work!

Best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Babe,

This place, the Listening Room, is the best place to post your work. You'll find a helpful, encouraging and supportative group of people here. Looking forward to hearing your first work (and many more).

Gary Garritan
    While looking at the other threads in the listening room, I notice links to other sites. For some reason, this site won't let me post attachments.

You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may edit your posts

Quote Originally Posted by Babe
    While looking at the other threads in the listening room, I notice links to other sites. For some reason, this site won't let me post attachments.

You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may edit your posts
    You cannot post attachments, meaning you cannot attach a file to your post. However, you can post a link to another website where your file is hosted.

Does this make sense?

And i may add: You may not post attachments until you have accumulated a certain number of postings. I suppose that is to prevent spamming.
    Greetings from Vienna!
    Peter
    My website: Above the staff.net

Quote Originally Posted by tfishbein82
    You cannot post attachments, meaning you cannot attach a file to your post. However, you can post a link to another website where your file is hosted.

Does this make sense?
    So, this leads to my original question: 'Where is the best place to post my works'?

I think your question is "What is the best place to HOST my mp3 files?" You then create a link from that site. There are a number of options, and if you listen to a number of posts, you'll see the address of the hosting sites - almost too many to name. I use Verizon, but can't really recommend it: uploads are very balky, and it only works with Explorer (for editing). So there is one answer - stay away from Verizon! Wish I could be of more help.

RPearl

Go Back to forum