Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Hey!

Share/Bookmark

Hey!

So, what's new(s) today?
    Styxx

Re: Hey!

Hey-A-Back

Nothing, chilling. Relaxing, because today is my day off. No school, just sun and warm air. Ufff, i wished i lived in mountains.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WAfBFHXOZMw

Anyways, could you tell me if this is Hans zimmers composition from the Pirattes of Caribian? i think it should be from the 1st part!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Narator
    Anyways, could you tell me if this is Hans zimmers composition from the Pirattes of Caribian? i think it should be from the 1st part!!!
    Hi,
    Yes, I believe that this is from the first POC.

Hey-a-Back-Again

Ha! That is very interesting. I made a mistake. i just looked up the 1st soundtrack from the POC, and it was scored by Klaus Badelt. Because i remember Hans saying that he was invited to score this one, and that he had to adapt because it is a 2nd movie and he has not done the 1st. that makes sense.

but then who composed this, and where is it from?

Klaus Badelt- Hes a Pirate
    Pirates of Caribbean

Arrrrrrr, thar be no good news far ye lads I recon!

Hmm, I lied! As a matter of fact, I get the keys to me new music store this coming Monday! Yay!!!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Narator
    Hey-a-Back-Again

Ha! That is very interesting. I made a mistake. i just looked up the 1st soundtrack from the POC, and it was scored by Klaus Badelt. Because i remember Hans saying that he was invited to score this one, and that he had to adapt because it is a 2nd movie and he has not done the 1st. that makes sense.

but then who composed this, and where is it from?

hey-a,
    If I remember the story, Klaus did get credit for the score, but Hans did quite a bit of it even though he's not credited as doing so. This was because of an agreement that was made for a film that Hans was working on at the time that said that he couldn't work on anything else...(or something like that...) and yes, this is from the first film I believe.
    Steph

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Arrrrrrr, thar be no good news far ye lads I recon!

Hmm, I lied! As a matter of fact, I get the keys to me new music store this coming Monday! Yay!!!

Congratulations Styxx!!! That's great news! I bet you're really really really excited! I'm happy for you!
    Steph

YYyyaaarrr? New music store? Do I smell discounts for GPO owner?

I didn't think so.... ***pouts***
    Paul

Prowland the posting Ninja

Hmmm.... looks like there's some world news now with some kind of terrorist plan uncovered? Whew...

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Awesome!! Congrats, have lots of fun with the store!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Go Back to forum