• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sneak Peak: Bassline collection for RMX users

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Sneak Peak: Bassline collection for RMX users

New Bass Demo From Nine Volt Audio

This demo was put together using basslines from a soon to be released new bass library.

All the materials used in this demo are either included on the new disk or are coming from the RMX core library.

We will also include 150 brand new multis on the disk that combine Nine Volt Audio basses and guitars with RMX core library groove elements.

Like Electronic Guitars, and the free Textural Guitars 4 download, every loop from this bass library can be used at virtually any tempo in Stylus RMX, Reason or any other REX format player - without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts.

More info coming soon!

Sincerely,
    Kyle
    Nine Volt Audio

Re: Sneak Peak: Bassline collection for RMX users

Go Kyle!!

Very nice!

Cool demo.
    Sounds like you are covering a lot of styles with this library.
    How about leaking some more details regarding size, price and availability?

Hans

Thanks Hans and Linwood!

How about leaking some more details regarding size, price and availability?
    Sure...
    It will contain over 550 bass loops, 150 Stylus RMX multis and a bonus section of 85 guitar loops from previous Nine Volt Audio releases.

Price will be 69.99 for the disc or download, and of course past customers will get an email with a discount link once the disc is available, which will be sometime next week.

The disc covers a wide range of groove-based styles, so it really compliments the RMX core library.

Gear that was used includes modern and vintage basses, fretless and electric upright basses and analog and computer based synths.

Kyle
    Nine Volt Audio

I really like the sound of the demo. I could hear uses for this in my current project...even with a bassist on hand

Hi Kyle

Thanks for the email letting me know Bassline is on the market…………. Downloading now, I can’t wait to run it in RMX.

Yes Lads it’s out…………. go get it

Cheers

No problem! I hope you enjoy it!
    Well... cat's out of the bag...
    I was going to wait until prior customers had a chance to get to the site and check it all out, but I guess I'll go ahead and put up an official announcement in a moment.

Kyle
    Nine Volt Audio

Whooooooops ……… Sorry Kyle I just wanted to share my excitement

Go Back to forum