• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Topic: Komplete 3 amazing deal at Guitar Center stores

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Komplete 3 amazing deal at Guitar Center stores

    Just an FYI for anyone who may be considering Komplete 3 from Native Instruments (though I am sure most people around here already have it). Guitar Center (in the U.S.) is selling it this month for their 42nd Anniversary Sale for the bargain price of $599. I believe this is an in store price. With a list price of $1499...that is a steal.

    So...go out and buy your Komplete 3 package now before they run out of stock.

    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

    Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

  2. #2

    Re: Komplete 3 amazing deal at Guitar Center stores

    One can buy Komplete 3 (the full product, not an upgrade) on-line at these internet retailers:

    Guitar Center Online (given there are GC stores in most states, you will have to also pay sales tax):
    http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/pro..._sku=103538369

    Musician's Friend (free shipping and no Sales Tax unless you live in UT, MO, or WA):
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...e-3?sku=708222

  3. #3

    Re: Komplete 3 amazing deal at Guitar Center stores

    I wonder if I could get Sweetwater to price match that...

  4. #4

    Angry Re: Komplete 3 amazing deal at Guitar Center stores

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin_Hines
    One can buy Komplete 3 (the full product, not an upgrade) on-line at these internet retailers:

    Guitar Center Online (given there are GC stores in most states, you will have to also pay sales tax):
    http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/pro..._sku=103538369

    Musician's Friend (free shipping and no Sales Tax unless you live in UT, MO, or WA):
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...e-3?sku=708222

    Has anyone come across a vendor who actually has the full Komplete 3 in stock? I had an order placed with MF (which is owned by Guitar Center, I believe), and their anticipated date for K3 to arrive at their facility is August 11th as of two days ago. There are some other vendors posting the same great price, but getting your hands on the software in the immediate future seems to be a problem.

  5. #5

    Re: Komplete 3 amazing deal at Guitar Center stores

    They also have this deal in store, so if you live close to a guitar center, you might be able to get it there (if they have it in stock of course...)
    Tim

  6. #6

    Re: Komplete 3 amazing deal at Guitar Center stores

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. Ralston
    Just an FYI for anyone who may be considering Komplete 3 from Native Instruments (though I am sure most people around here already have it). Guitar Center (in the U.S.) is selling it this month for their 42nd Anniversary Sale for the bargain price of $599. I believe this is an in store price. With a list price of $1499...that is a steal.

    So...go out and buy your Komplete 3 package now before they run out of stock.

    I was eyeing that at our local GC. Great price which would be the only but unwise reason to buy it. I decided against it because it has more software than I would use and would have to invest more time learning more apps.

    But that could change by tomorrow.

  7. #7

    Re: Komplete 3 amazing deal at Guitar Center stores

    Quote Originally Posted by kitekrazy
    I was eyeing that at our local GC. Great price which would be the only but unwise reason to buy it. I decided against it because it has more software than I would use and would have to invest more time learning more apps.

    But that could change by tomorrow.
    Did your local GC actually have it in stock? I wound up ordering from an online vendor again after calling about 6 of them with the $599.99 price and none of them actually had it, nor could they give me more than a "maybe next week" or "maybe the middle of the month" time when they thought they'd have it to ship to me.

  8. #8

    Re: Komplete 3 amazing deal at Guitar Center stores

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Smith
    I had an order placed with MF (which is owned by Guitar Center, I believe), and their anticipated date for K3 to arrive at their facility is August 11th as of two days ago. There are some other vendors posting the same great price, but getting your hands on the software in the immediate future seems to be a problem.
    August 11th is only a few days away. And to think I bought Komplete 3 less than one month ago for $999.

  9. #9

    Re: Komplete 3 amazing deal at Guitar Center stores

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin_Hines
    August 11th is only a few days away. And to think I bought Komplete 3 less than one month ago for $999.
    Prices for software are maddening. So are the deals on hardware (laptops, for instance.) I guess it's like watching the commodities market - pork belly futures. I'd bet there are a lot of other folks grinding their teeth over this pricing change. Interesting that Sweetwater is holding its price, which is $1,349.99, I think. I wonder when this deal is ending?

    I did manage to snag a copy last night from the nearest Guitar Center store, which is about an hour from me in Baton Rouge. I'd emailed the GC site about availability in a local store, and after a couple of days the Baton Rouge store called me yesterday to say they had it in stock. The GC online store didn't. Go figure.

    So, I cancelled my backordered MF order and picked it up in Baton Rouge.

  10. #10

    Re: Komplete 3 amazing deal at Guitar Center stores

    NI offering a crossgrade offer for Kontakt 2 with a DVD for $269.

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •