• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SampleTekk Groupbuy - Last day!

Share/Bookmark

SampleTekk Groupbuy - Last day!

The 1:st of August is the last day of the SampleTekk groupbuy.
    I'd like to thank all old and new customers making this one of the most successful groupbuys ever.

As you may have noticed, we have picked winners among the orders during the groupbuy period. And we thought we would end the groupbuy with a final one!

We will pick five winners that will receive $200 each to buy SampleTekk products for!
    Then we'll pick one grand prize winner! That person will get a 50% discount on SampleTekk instruments for the rest of the year!

The winners will be drawn after the groupbuy ends. One instrument bought equals one chance of winning, so the more instruments you have bought, the bigger chances are that you win!

So, again, thanks for making this a great groupbuy!

Remember, You can order all through August 1:st at 50% discount!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: SampleTekk Groupbuy - Last day!

Worra,

If we bought multiple pianos at one time, does that count as once or as many products as you bought? Same with bundles?

I want to purchase all of your products - so my fingers are crossed. Your pianos are the ONLY ones that sound fantastic and work GREAT on my system.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by karmacomposer
    Worra,

If we bought multiple pianos at one time, does that count as once or as many products as you bought? Same with bundles?

I want to purchase all of your products - so my fingers are crossed. Your pianos are the ONLY ones that sound fantastic and work GREAT on my system.

Mike
    Thanks and yes!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

does that count as once or as many products as you bought?
    Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    ... and yes!
    Clear as the clearest mud.
    Are you a lawyer, by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    Clear as the clearest mud.
    Are you a lawyer, by any chance?
    He, he.... just a sample producer and horse masseure.......
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Wow!

Over 600 buyers for the Sampletekk groupbuy. That has to be one of the most successful group buys I have ever seen (wish I was in the company - lol).

Great job everyone. Like I said before, the Sampletekk pianos are among the very best. I plan to own them all eventually.

Mike

Wow!

Over 600 buyers for the Sampletekk groupbuy. That has to be one of the most successful group buys I have ever seen (wish I was in the company - lol).

Great job everyone. Like I said before, the Sampletekk pianos are among the very best. I plan to own them all eventually.

Mike
    Thanks Mike! Yes, this was a great GB, but it's still on for some hours. I'll make sure that August 1:st has ended all over the globe until I end it.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

I noticed that the longest time it's August 1:st is a place called "Nukualofa".
    That's GMT +13:00.

Ok, so, that means that in Nukualofa, it's August 1:st about 13 hours from now......
    So, still time to go for the 50% discount + a chance to win $200 worth of samples OR be the lucky winner who will have a groupbuy at SampleTekk for the rest of the year!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Thumbs up Re: SampleTekk Groupbuy - Last day!

Hello Per,
    Just wanted to give a last minute plug.
    Just loaded up your Tubed Wurlie and it is excellent!
    If anyone is looking for an Electric with some nice feel and blues attitude.
    This is the ticket and for the money even without the discount is a no brainer. Well I'm off to go give your White Grand a spin.
    Regards,
    Kev Sipe

Quote Originally Posted by vansonik
    Hello Per,
    Just wanted to give a last minute plug.
    Just loaded up your Tubed Wurlie and it is excellent!
    If anyone is looking for an Electric with some nice feel and blues attitude.
    This is the ticket and for the money even without the discount is a no brainer. Well I'm off to go give your White Grand a spin.
    Regards,
    Kev Sipe
    Hi Kip.

Glad you like it! It has got bite for sure, recorded using a tube amp and not lined!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum