• Register
  • Help

Topic: Man Dies In Outhouse Fire

Share/Bookmark

Man Dies In Outhouse Fire

A Swedish man died Wednesday when the outhouse he was using near a rural cabin went up in flames, police said.

My paternal grandfathers family lives in the Uppsala area. I sure hope it wasn't a cousin.

It's been three days and no news who it was or what could have caused it. Something really stinks here. Suicide? Murder? Possibly a gas leak combined with careless smoking. I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of it which could turn out to be a real can of worms. Some heads may roll over this one.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.ph...6-050306-8871r

Re: Man Dies In Outhouse Fire

What a crappy way to die.

-LFO
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

We're having a Lovgren picnic at my dad's sister's old place where I remember them still using an outhouse when I was a kid. They had a sears catalog sitting there for backup.

Luckily no one in the family smoked.

Where did you get that picture?

My only excuse is that this is an old swedish custom. It's just a little safer now with butane lighters. See what can happen when one tries playing with matches. He was probably a Norwegian.

Go Back to forum